ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So i can walk into my local adidas consortium boutique and find my size then if i really wanted them?
people literally asked for a size of the AAM NMD and multiple users posted mutliple links a few pages ago.

where is ur local consortium boutique. just bc YOURS may be sold out doesnt mean its sold out everywhere.

just because ur store ran out of bananas does it mean bananas are extinct fambs?

I don’t think it’s purely an adidas issue. I think sneakerhead-ism in general is losing steam as a whole. Hype still sells but less and less is able to grab that hype. Quadrupling down on the same model for nearly 3 years didn’t add to it but I don’t Neccessrily blame adidas for not fix what isn’t broken. Especially since nearly all ultra boost variations outside of Collabs barely moved st half the speed the original silhouette did. these shoe companies are in a tight spot when it comes to innovation and not getting stale.

people literally asked for a size of the AAM NMD and multiple users posted mutliple links a few pages ago.

where is ur local consortium boutique. just bc YOURS may be sold out doesnt mean its sold out everywhere.

just because ur store ran out of bananas does it mean bananas are extinct fambs?
Didnt want them but not because nmds are dead, just never been a big nmd fan since they released. Doesnt answer my point though, is a shoe dead if it doesnt sell out at one boutique in all sizes but it does at another? No, still seems to be in demand. Are the air max 90 and 95 dead because you can walk into any sneaker shop and get them in any size? No, nike still sells loads of them and most peeps would still think they are cool to rock which they are. This hypebeast definition of dead because something doesnt sell out in every size in every boutique annoys me

:pimp:

DS1n0cEWkAABf3_.jpg:large
Messed up that pops is wearing heat and he has his son wearing that plastic garbage.

I don’t think it’s purely an adidas issue. I think sneakerhead-ism in general is losing steam as a whole. Hype still sells but less and less is able to grab that hype. Quadrupling down on the same model for nearly 3 years didn’t add to it but I don’t Neccessrily blame adidas for not fix what isn’t broken. Especially since nearly all ultra boost variations outside of Collabs barely moved st half the speed the original silhouette did. these shoe companies are in a tight spot when it comes to innovation and not getting stale.

and that's why Adidas had to eventually increase the number of NMD's and ultra boost they were putting out to make money. Their bottom line had to match the hype. It's a tight situation, because now a lot of people don't want what's sitting, because it's not deemed as desirable.

It seems sites like Goat and more so Stockx have increased the amount and ease of transactions taking place. This increase drives price down for resell. Resell values (being high) is built on scarcity. It’s just significantly harder to navigate ebay, local groups, etc. NTs classifieds seem to have died down too.

Resell is just being turned into a more legitimate business at the moment. Will be curious to see how this plays out moving forward. Hopefully smaller volumes of interesting sneakers....but now the pressure moves to the brands to keep things fresh. Not sure how realistic that is long term.

I personally benefited from these resell sites. It allowed me to get what I want at market price and have a level of confidence that I’m not buying a fake. I don’t do meet ups, Facebook groups seem like a zero, don’t trust ebay much, etc. unless it’s people I know personally, I had no interest in buying resell until stockx came out.

No way.

3M is the Raider Nation colorway :nthat:

1.0 I mean

Edit: nevermind. The Anniversary UB actually has some yellow too which the very first Raider logo had as well. But you can actually see the silver in the 1.0 without a flash. :rolleyes

Man everytime I read your posts about 3m I remember the time when local footlocker had 1+1 free offer and had picked up 6 pairs for like 50% off. If it was now I would have honestly ooped you a pair. If I remember correctly you tried your luck a few times getting them but always something went wrong?

Didnt want them but not because nmds are dead, just never been a big nmd fan since they released. Doesnt answer my point though, is a shoe dead if it doesnt sell out at one boutique in all sizes but it does at another? No, still seems to be in demand. Are the air max 90 and 95 dead because you can walk into any sneaker shop and get them in any size? No, nike still sells loads of them and most peeps would still think they are cool to rock which they are. This hypebeast definition of dead because something doesnt sell out in every size in every boutique annoys me
Then by your definition no sneaker is dead. Roshes are not dead as well. You're the one who used the example of AMM's selling out, in which they didnt

Reactions: JPS
Then by your definition no sneaker is dead. Roshes are not dead as well.
Nah roshes are dead, as I can't buy them anymore in shops. Just searched jdsports.ie, sizeofficial.ie, and lifestylesports.com, the 3 biggest sports retailers in Ireland and none of them have any roshe 1 CWs in FSR. I know they don't carry them anymore instore either. So yes, roshes are dead

Nah roshes are dead, as I can't buy them anymore in shops. Just searched jdsports.ie, sizeofficial.ie, and lifestylesports.com, the 3 biggest sports retailers in Ireland and none of them have any roshe 1 CWs in FSR. I know they don't carry them anymore instore either. So yes, roshes are dead
but I can find roshes in my local stores though. " is a shoe dead f it doesnt sell out at one boutique in all sizes but it does at another"

but I can find roshes in my local stores though. " is a shoe dead f it doesnt sell out at one boutique in all sizes but it does at another"
OK fair enough, I'm wrong there and on the AMM NMD not selling out. I used bad examples to try and prove my point

Back
Top Bottom