ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
White UBs have restocked so many times I'm actually rethinking if I should buy a pair...I've had the opportunity many times to cop but I'm just not a fan of all white kicks I know I'll get them dirty fairly quick...I haven't bought into the hype yet

ditto..

White UBs have restocked so many times I'm actually rethinking if I should buy a pair...I've had the opportunity many times to cop but I'm just not a fan of all white kicks I know I'll get them dirty fairly quick...I haven't bought into the hype yet

I wasn't a fan until I got them and really after a few wears I just stopped caring how clean they are. Throw them in the wash, wear, repeat.

Someone should post a fake link to see if solelinks posts on their twitter. See if theyre actually lurking here lol 

Unless everyone's on chat at the same time this will be impossible. When someone finds a link they will have minutes before its out and gone

Unless everyone's on chat at the same time this will be impossible. When someone finds a link they will have minutes before its out and gone
well it's the same as this thread, if you're not here when it's posted, it's over

at least with a chat you'll get a mobile notification and you can at least say you knew about it

yeah he does. hes not stupid
i cant hate on the man, hes provided me with tons of info, and ive prospered more times than i can count.
when he gives out info, it does go QUICK tho

The only way a group works is if everyone contributes and not ask for handouts all the time... We had a strong fk group till the group got too big and everyone just asked for sizes and fit..

The only way a group works is if everyone contributes and not ask for handouts all the time... We had a strong fk group till the group got too big and everyone just asked for sizes and fit..
So someone should moderate it.

If someone has a fit question, come to the thread

Btw, enjoy the post notification bar. Say bye-bye in about a month. Every yeezy drop 
mean.gif

Update from the Consortium fiasco: They finally responded to my 5 e-mails and said they're aware of the currency conversion error on their website.  They went ahead and cancelled my order.  The search for the OG colorway continues.

Also, down for a group chat!

Update from the Consortium fiasco: They finally responded to my 5 e-mails and said they're aware of the currency conversion error on their website.  They went ahead and cancelled my order.  The search for the OG colorway continues.

Also, down for a group chat!

What size do you need?

Back
Top Bottom