ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both. The upper is a weird shape, and I dont like the look of the sole.
The sole is my least favorite part. But with the boost segmented now they have a TON of color scheme options they can play with so i'll deal. The ball version already has a black section of visible boost and 2 sections of white boost. Adi has a lot they can work with.

Plus..if the comfort is there I'm in for at least 2 pairs.

I didn't realized these retailed for 2 bills though. Thought it was 170.

I got an office job...it's ultra boost every day for me though. Guess I need a better office job lmao

They actually moved me over to the warehouse recently (still taking care of office duties though) so my dress code is even more super laxed.

Last edited:
I got an office job...it's ultra boost every day for me though.

They actually moved memoir to the warehouse recently (still taking care of office duties though) so my dress code is even more super laxed

not allowed over here for me, if im lucky and its a slow friday where i dont have any meetings I might be able to get away with it. other than that,its a no and wouldnt be a good look

one of the reasons why ive fallen back alot when it comes to the whole sneaker thing. that and priorities and interests changing

Last edited:
Yeah unless attire calls for otherwise I am sweats or shorts on weekends. **** pants and belts. Slum life.

When I was at University, I would wear sweats all the time. Now not so much. I'm always on the look out for sneakers that can be dressed up a little.

When I was at University, I would wear sweats all the time. Now not so much. I'm always on the look out for sneakers that can be dressed up a little.

yeah i understand that. for me, if im going to dress up to go out id thrown on some chukkas or casual oxfords rather than sneakers. its not that i dont wear sneakers without sweats, its just he occasion has to call for it. like a sporting event or tailgate. house/family party, or something like that. im not gonna do it up to go grocery shopping or the mall lol

250? Come on son...

I guess I'll wait for the bred pair and call it a day smh...gonna go cop the BYW lvl 1 right now lmao.

Pretty much where I'm at. Not sure of numbers or who will have them in February, been looking for a 12 under $200 after shipping since yesterday lol

Damn size 8 and 8.5 were up on Stockx at 160 last night :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom