ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
750F51D4-04AB-44BE-A9D9-FBFD7199529A.png
These dropping soon; if not already. :pimp:

Those could have been decent. Should've made the boost the same black color as outsole and heelcup, also should have made cage black. Or make it all the same shade of grey as the boost, but that mixture of black & dark grey doesn't look good at all there.

How they feel vs UBs?

They run pretty narrow and kinda long size wise, so they're tighter around midfoot than UBs for me, but the sole feels really dope.

I haven't really put enough wear in any of mine to say for sure, but that torsion bar in the middle of the midsole really seems like it makes a difference, gives the shoe a firmer more springy feel than UB. Not quite as soft. Seems like they'd make pretty solid running shoes but I'm not sure about the upper support in that regard. They're also really light.

I just wish they were a little wider.

Nice, hope they make more CWs and make it readily available.

I have a feeling this specific silo will never get a wide release (I believe there are still Shanghai & Tokyo colorways coming out), but definitely looking forward to what it leads to as far as future Speedfactory stuff

They run pretty narrow and kinda long size wise, so they're tighter around midfoot than UBs for me, but the sole feels really dope.

I haven't really put enough wear in any of mine to say for sure, but that torsion bar in the middle of the midsole really seems like it makes a difference, gives the shoe a firmer more springy feel than UB. Not quite as soft. Seems like they'd make pretty solid running shoes but I'm not sure about the upper support in that regard. They're also really light.

I just wish they were a little wider.
i agree with this. They do run long length wise and they're pretty narrow. I do find UBs to be more comfortable but I have wide feet so some might disagree.

Back
Top Bottom