ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
welp saved me 2 hours
@dareal08  Whats good man, this is me from IG just made an account recently. Honestly some shady **** going down at blends. I was at both locations 1 min before both drops and "all" creams were gone with 1 random dude at each location getting the last of each.  Will try to keep this thread updated for the LA/OC Ultraboost fiends but damn less than 1 min isn't enough to help anyone....

Last edited:
my vote goes to Google Hangouts.
on every android stock, can be installed on apple, and can be used on desktop.
im in. yall lemme know if you wanna get one going.
Hangouts is the best - we use it here at the office and it's easy.

This thread is outta control btw - i snoozed one day - catching up on 20 pages....

@dareal08
 Whats good man, this is me from IG just made an account recently. Honestly some shady **** going down at blends. I was at both locations 1 min before both drops and "all" creams were gone with 1 random dude at each location getting the last of each.  Will try to keep this thread updated for the LA/OC Ultraboost fiends but damn less than 1 min isn't enough to help anyone....

bro! really appreciate the heads up! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Very random ask.  

Looking for mens size 7 for my mom's bday in 3m or grey wool..?  Any leads?

Got my 3m's in today that were from Luke's Locker.

FAUCK THEY"RE DELICIOUS. thank you so much whoever dropped the link, i repped you at the time. 

Was there anything smaller than a 10 at the LA location?
No both blends were suspiciously sold out of the creams within 1 min of each IG post. Only 1 dude was in each store when I walked in (less then a min after each IG post)

Last edited:

No both blends were suspiciously sold out of the creams within 1 min of each IG post. Only 1 dude was in each store when I walked in (less then a min after each IG post)
wait, you were at both stores? David Copperfield 
nerd.gif

Don't know if anyone can re-confirm this info, but I was able to speak to a local manager of an Adidas Sport Performance and he said that if they do get them it will be next week.

This.. I called the blends at the lab quite a few times last week and they kept saying they didn't know when the UBs come in. I even showed up on Saturday morning while I was in the area. They only have 1-2 dudes working there at a time and the checkout process alone is slow. It took them at least 15 minutes just to sell the Jordans that were released that day to 2 customers. The UBs were released there the next day and they told me all pairs were sold within minutes. Wtf? My guess is that someone there is leaking info and one person or party is buying them all at once. Garbage is you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened to their Santa Ana store.

Lol what happened in here? I leave for work in the morning come home and the thread has moved like 40 pages! Did something important happen that I should be knowing about 
nerd.gif

This.. I called the blends at the lab quite a few times last week and they kept saying they didn't know when the UBs come in. I even showed up on Saturday morning while I was in the area. They only have 1-2 dudes working there at a time and the checkout process alone is slow. It took them at least 15 minutes just to sell the Jordans that were released that day to 2 customers. The UBs were released there the next day and they told me all pairs were sold within minutes. Wtf? My guess is that someone there is leaking info and one person or party is buying them all at once. Garbage is you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happened to their Santa Ana store.
Probably all on ebay now

Last edited:

wait, you were at both stores? David Copperfield 
nerd.gif
Yeah it felt like they were backdooring them, especially after the exact **** went down in DTLA. Oh well we shall feast somewhere else hopefully soon fam.

Lol what happened in here? I leave for work in the morning come home and the thread has moved like 40 pages! Did something important happen that I should be knowing about 
nerd.gif
the amazing thing is almost nothing happened.

-whites (not creams) got restocked a couple places and sold out

-and a lot of posts were the attempt to form a secret society. the advantages and disadvantages. whether it promotes diversity? who should get in? how they can get in?  i don't believe it was formed tho today

They have like 8 pairs of size 7.5 of the black/purple UBs at the Adidas outlet in Woodburn, OR

$180

Last edited:
Interesting that they don't fit narrow from what some ppl were saying before. Only reason I haven't even looked at the women's sizing. I fit a 10.5 in men's UB.. Would I need an 11.5 in women? Do they even make a women boost that size?

Back
Top Bottom