ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
joeoh29 joeoh29 How do you like the upper? is it just a normal UB upper with bigger holes in it essentially? Or does it fit half bigger because the knit and overall material is thinner?

Pretty much a 1.0 knit wh bigger holes. I measured the insole agaisnt my Creams and they’re the same length. Upper on the creams has a bit of “give” to it. These pretty much feel the same.

I prob could have gone down .5 but because of my thicker foot (instep) they fit fine - just a little long in the toe box for me.

I wonder if the Undefeated UBs fit like the 1.0s exactly. If so, I might go a full size up... I bought s pair of wool 1.0s and they fit tight at a half size up.

Climas being sold at Coachella W1 lol

Correction: Near the venue

https://sneakernews.com/2018/04/09/adidas-ultra-boost-clima-coahella-release-info/

As a person who has gone to Coachella several times in the past, I would definitely not want to buy shoes at the venue and either have to carry them back to my house/tent or, worse yet, carry them around the venue in Indio all day. I suppose they could have done it so you order them there and have the shoes shipped to you.

As a person who has gone to Coachella several times in the past, I would definitely not want to buy shoes at the venue and either have to carry them back to my house/tent or, worse yet, carry them around the venue in Indio all day. I suppose they could have done it so you order them there and have the shoes shipped to you.
Adidas is dumb. Had a great opportunity to generate hype using the festival and summer angle, but blew it.

Climas came in...they are fantastic IMO .very close to 1.0's to date in my opinion
fit is .5 big IMO.. i wear an 11 in 1.0s and i could have gone down .5 in these IMO

oNmgs1Rl.jpg

pic in the light on my dogs bed so you can see how the transparency vs some dark socks

2al3PY6l.jpg

5KulESjl.jpg

i WENT with my TTS in the TB Climaboost (which is equivalent to my what I use for 3.0) Hope they don't end up loose.

The cage ruined it for me, otherwise I would've bought them by now. Can the Clima on the cage be ripped off? What is underneath?

This may be as close as you’re gonna get to a true 1.0 knit.

Wh flash next to my OG whites.
2E779442-38BA-40F1-ADB8-372E5606352B.jpeg

For comparison - ****ty indoor lighting.

6D55AB61-40A6-40DB-B5FB-457F1E700D4B.jpeg

How do you guys feel about paying 250-500 for a new pair 1.0 or 2.0 that the boost has some yellowing in them ?

I'm about to buy a pair of RC 1.0, I am a size 9.5 in 1.0s and 9 in 3.0 and 4.0

I read that the RC run big, so a size 9 should work, but do you guys think it would be worth it to buy the size 9 for $100 more than a 9.5 ($450 vs $350)?

I read that the RC run big, so a size 9 should work, but do you guys think it would be worth it to buy the size 9 for $100 more than a 9.5 ($450 vs $350)?

they run .5 'big'. up to you on 'worth' . imho for me , i went with same 1.0 sizing, and although 'looser' it doesn't slip off my heel or really change anything with size to me. If u want the upper to fit exactly like a non wool colorway , go .5 down and maybe that fit is worth 100$? (or not). 100$ is considerable difference in price.

In terms of RC's being "big," the length is the exact same. It's just the knit is a lot looser, making the toebox less constrictive.

Back
Top Bottom