ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
these don't look like they'll be restocking anywhere.. the limited silvers and J&D collective whites never restocked as far as I know either... can't compare the stock of the creams to the normal white UB's that keep popping up everywhere (they're not LTD)
J&D Collective Whites has restocked a few times on a few boutiques after initially selling out. 

Omg I need a pair of creams already. I could have bought 4-5 pairs on dec 28th with ease but I only needed 1 pair and of course that pair got canceled. So annoying.

lolol solelinks is late btw, the RRS sale has been up since new years, just sayin. Plus there were volts and solar reds for 115 shipped #teamNT
Think this kinda proves solelinks is on here cause that promo had been mentioned in the flyknit thread for quite a while.

Creams are slowly looking like geriatric shoes
Imo the Creamsicles are wicked dope
nthat.gif

Definitely a fan of the more neutral/toned down cws.

Last edited:
Think this kinda proves solelinks is on here cause that promo had been mentioned in the flyknit thread for quite a while.
it also means that solelinks gets their info from other places and the idiots that leak the info to solelinks to blast it out. 

Whatever, just swooped the Grey Wools sz.9.5 for $120 shipped 
nthat.gif

edit, they just came out to $92 shipped!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom