ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to local adidas store to see if using 25% off creators pass discount was worth it. Not really. Had lady liberty. Cny and couple other colorways Would of been $135.
Not looking to pay that much on any of these.
Was hoping some OG’s were there.
Figured all UB's would have been excluded. May go check mine out.

DABADD0A-A56B-41BE-9057-3EBEA920BEFA.png
$111 shipped with code SP20

Hey, I mean shouldn't we just be happy they didn't have Jeremy Scott design the Black Culture line?

jeremy-scott-adidas-shackles-03.jpg

Just had a bid of $160 accepted for the black Hender Scheme ZX500 RMs. Really can't believe I'm getting these things for almost half off :wow:

was waiting for the silver medal UB's to allow discounts online- don't see them on champs sports online anymore although it was nearly a FSR a week ago. Hope they pop back up soon.

was waiting for the silver medal UB's to allow discounts online- don't see them on champs sports online anymore although it was nearly a FSR a week ago. Hope they pop back up soon.
Seems like folks took to the silver medals more than any other retro. My local Adidas sold out of the silver medals quicker than they did th creams or OG's or even gold medals.

Man I've been wearing my clima ultraboost since my baby was born last week and man I love them! Hoping to see the white ones go under 100!

Back
Top Bottom