ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just copped a sz 10 in the Undefeateds but am a sz9.5 in uncaged. I hope I made the right choice. I hate how Adidas shoes are like this.

But happy to get these cause I think the 1.0s were the best and I always just wanted some all black ones.

Whats crazy is that these look like Havens with the toe taping. Undefeated, Haven plus 1.0 all in one

Oh, looks like I don't need to have regrets that I got my pair in. At least now I don't gotta worry that these go under retail, unless resell sinks haha

Already got UPS notification for delivery estimate is tomorrow.
Thanks to you guys for pointing out the UPSMyChoice tracking.

A shipment tomorrow? Good Lord. I got next Friday.

If this was 2016-2017, Team Manual (myself included) wouldn't stand a chance.

Hype is a crazy thing. I remember the first time the triple black 1.0 came out - I think it even had a splash page :lol:

I'm still rocking the triple black 3.0 that was ooped to me on here (shoutout @DesD1 who I don't think is even active on here anymore). If I didn't own that I would be all over these UNDFTDs.

Hype is a crazy thing. I remember the first time the triple black 1.0 came out - I think it even had a splash page :lol:

I'm still rocking the triple black 3.0 that was ooped to me on here (shoutout @DesD1 who I don't think is even active on here anymore). If I didn't own that I would be all over these UNDFTDs.
:lol: I thought the limited designation was a bluff and kept thinking I can get them for retail. I had a few opportunities to get them for $250 but passed. I regret it now.

You get the TB 3.0 V1 OR TB 3.0 V2? I got the V2...ran that thing in the ground. Boost was torn so I sent it back to Adidas and got a gift card for retail purchase price.

Beating up my TB Xenos now.

ADC/FNL Splash pages, KDAK/WB nonsense, Oneness shock dropping for $300. Don’t miss that at all.
Did the 1.0 have a splash? Cuz I know the 3.0 didn't have one. I was at work...bothered my girl and my sister to try and help me out as well. That **** went OOS in an instant (including the usual can't cart and payment loops.).

I just copped a sz 10 in the Undefeateds but am a sz9.5 in uncaged. I hope I made the right choice. I hate how Adidas shoes are like this.

But happy to get these cause I think the 1.0s were the best and I always just wanted some all black ones.
Fits tighter than subsequent gens. I size up with 1.0's.

Back
Top Bottom