ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember sometime last year, the creams and og purps could be had with an adidas store discount that brought it down to the $130's in some areas. I hope something like that happens again when solar yellow and red come out. That would be swell
I’m in too. My moneys in a similar rollout (130 to be exact).
pretty sure these are gonna end up sitting but Reebok/adidas collab with the instapump fury and boost

waiting for an nb collab

Last edited:
So what color is the adidas version of "solar red" ? I'm so confused with all the orange vs. red differences and only have the solar red NMD to reference, which was very traffic cone orange-ish to me in certain light. Is that the same color that I should expect on these UB?

Reason I ask is that I want it to hit like the Lebron 8 v2 Solar Red which almost had a highlighter pink look to it in certain light. I had to retire those due to sole separation and have desperately wanted a similar cw to take its place

I just saw those Manchester Uniteds are $250

giphy.gif

damb shipping makes it basically retail. might swing by packer after work and hope they have in stock lol

If you get both, grab some socks or something to get to 300. Then worldwide shipping is free.

Personally, I plan on holding off. I think they'll be disco'd more eventually.

Back
Top Bottom