ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would love several of those ncaa joints but adidas can't get out of their own way and put team logos on them that will only cater to specific people wanting them. :smh:

If this texas a&m's had a sole that was any color other than white, I'd probably have made a liar out of myself by now

If this texas a&m's had a sole that was any color other than white, I'd probably have made a liar out of myself by now

adidas-Ultra-Boost-Beyonce-Ivy-Park-W_1024x1024.jpg

Tried hard for those on release day. Just dont wanna do resell for them. Even if price is retail.

Prefer the solid knit color on the ivy park's as well but the texas a&m is still killer.

Kinda went hard. Copped the Miami, ASU, and Washington pairs. Miami and Washington pairs will be converted to Suns pairs. And signed up for the qntm raffle. Safe to say icon status is bagged :lol:

I just checked out myself. Your size sell out? Looked like a FSR.

Even if these do hit discount, I'm happy to finally have a pair of 1.0 TB's.

Kinda wanna off my UNDFT's though. Hmm

yep, checked on ADC and nothing. They'll pop up in other online stores so it's all good

Full size run still. And here I was panicking about not being able to check out when they first went online 😂. Maaaaan I should have sold my OG pair months ago when the rumors started. Gonna get pennies for them now.

The pure black upper on the triple blacks looks nice but black boost is eh. would have been nice to see that upper with a white cup and white boost

I think people still buying Adidas, they’re just not getting cleaned out by resellers like they used to.

Yeah and I believe they're one of the most popular brands worldwide. Their numbers are just fine.

I like the yellow/orange pair the most and the burgundy pair second. The blue pair has potential.

So my Triple Black purchase this morning moved me into the “Game Changer” category on the app and they gave me a 25% coupon. Checked to see if it would work on the Triple Black and it worked even thought it says they aren’t taking coupons. Got it for $146 shipped, will return the full priced one.

Anyone got coupons they dont plan on using?

I see adidas had a coupon available for most of the site. But if anyone has personal coupons they won't use, thatd be appreciated as well as they tend to work on more items than the site wide coupons.

Last edited:
So my Triple Black purchase this morning moved me into the “Game Changer” category on the app and they gave me a 25% coupon. Checked to see if it would work on the Triple Black and it worked even thought it says they aren’t taking coupons. Got it for $146 shipped, will return the full priced one.
big brain play

Back
Top Bottom