ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are the wools so in demand now? When you guys can't get the cream, you revert back to white, then grey wool. What's next? Core black?

Just get the cream boosts and you'll be fine and dandy!

Why are the wools so in demand now? When you guys can't get the cream, you revert back to white, then grey wool. What's next? Core black?

Why not get just all the colorways one likes though?

Are 3m's wool?

And anyone have pics of 3m and core black side by side?

Thanks. Interested to see how different they are in person.

Only if it was that easy to cop the creams

Just ordered my 6th pair of UB - found OG ones at a local unknown onlineshop under retail, damn 3 months ago I had not a single pair

eyes.gif

yeah because cream's are so readily available. 
eyes.gif

and you wanna run for mod? lol 

I nominate tankdayglo tankdayglo to put together a comprehensive UB101 for dummies pamphlet. This said pamphlet will provide every cw ever created, including the collabs, with each sku number provided. Details on how to wash your UB's will always be provided. On feet pics always shown, with comparisons showing joggers, denim/nt denim, and pin rolled pants. We'll all include it in our sigs and just point to it when someone asks.

Get on it Henry.

Just sitting here waiting on more links for navy's. Grey wools are tempting though & I still need core blacks....I said I was going to better this year :smh:

Im still looking for some OG purps for around retail sz 10.5-11. Thought I could wait it out and took a L. Definitely the shoe I regret not buying @ retail the most last year. Smh

I nominate @tankdayglo to put together a comprehensive UB101 for dummies pamphlet. This said pamphlet will provide every cw ever created, including the collabs, with each sku number provided. Details on how to wash your UB's will always be provided. On feet pics always shown, with comparisons showing joggers, denim/nt denim, and pin rolled pants. We'll all include it in our sigs and just point to it when someone asks.

Get on it Henry.
I'm on it

But more like this...

Back
Top Bottom