ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think what happened was I switched the price to USD, but the site somehow kept the EU price instead of converting.

If I had ordered I probably could have got a good deal, but they probably would have canceled the order.

I think what happened was I switched the price to USD, but the site somehow kept the EU price instead of converting.

If I had ordered I probably could have got a good deal, but they probably would have canceled the order.
Yup, figured so much seeing as EU was 170.00.

Definitely just a site glitch, but thanks anyhow for thinking of NT fam.

Last edited:
yall tryin to roast anyone without a 6" taper on their denim. they don't even look ill fitting at all. 

but anyways, champs and ftl have a 20% code on their website. doesn't work for men's UB sizes but do on women's. GL.

anyone have any on feet pics of the red plaid van assche UBs? I found a site with my size and i've always liked them, but the one on foot pic i saw didnt look too good so id like to see some more

Last edited:
got the RRS email for the grey's date pushed. Again, for $134, I'm not in a rush to get them. I have other UB's to rock in the mean time.

Also woke up to a shipped email from Adidas. If some of you guys remembered, yesterday adidas reloaded a size 8.5 and a 10.5. Some of you guys couldn't add, and I couldn't as well for the 8.5. I was also at comic con and didn't have good internet and was just re-trying over and over. Somehow through random clicking on my phone, ended up with a size 10.5 in my cart. Checked out just to see if it worked and got a order confirmation yesterday. Got the ship email this morning. 

Those of you that know me know that I don't wear a 10.5 and I don't resell shoes. So I am offering this size 10.5 to a (contributing) member who missed out, to get this for retail+tax+ship. EDIT: Gone. 

Last edited:
Got the RRS email as well and ship date moved to 19. Harder for me since its my first pair. I went to SM Adidas yesterday and they had fsr of grey ones so im not sure whats the issue. Got to try my own size and felt good. Cant wait. Meantime, they had 50% off so i got me a BOOST shirt for 11.99.

DISLIKE all of those. ALL OF THEM.

Confirms it for me. Time to just stock up on this years UB.

Really hope those are not the ones they have coming.

Back
Top Bottom