ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my Grey Wool in from Sweatshop. Hugh thanks to whoever posted that steal. 

Now to return the silver pair to Finish Line. They're awful in hand with the metallic threads.

i wear a sz 10.5 and the 10.5 fit me , but i tried the 10 on to see and i liked the way it feels better more snug . they are so lightweight and thin on your foot it feels more comfortable snug ... so thats wha ti am thinking is going on ...

but i was only able to get a sz 10.5 in the black grey consortium pair ... so i have a 10 and a 10.5 in two dif colors
I wear a 10/10.5, but all of my UB are a size 11 except the J&D.

The J&D still didn't feel snug so maybe the 10 will feel fine.

I got my first pair of ub in the black 3m colorway, ordered a size 11 but they called me and said they were sold out and offered a refund or a 12. I took the 12 and they'll be here tomorrow. People are saying they run snug so you guys think the 12 will work? Or is there a place I can size swap or still has an 11 in stock?

I got my first pair of ub in the black 3m colorway, ordered a size 11 but they called me and said they were sold out and offered a refund or a 12. I took the 12 and they'll be here tomorrow. People are saying they run snug so you guys think the 12 will work? Or is there a place I can size swap or still has an 11 in stock?
Do you consider 11 your true size or were you already sizing up .5 for UBs? Guess it doesn't matter that much cause either way the 12 will likely be a little too roomy. Might feel ok at first but once the collar loosens up you might get some heel slippage. Also, when people wear UBs too big it lets the toe curl up too much and they end up looking weird on feet.

Won't really know till you can try em on though...

The NMDs aren't too bad of a shoe, the exploded view of the shoe looks cool, but as of right now, they're not a must. I do think that multi black/white pair look good on this style sneaker. I am really hoping to get a pair of talcs UBs and the Oxford 350s, then I would be satisfied on getting sneakers for a while (well hoping I'm not pulled in by anything else). There are plenty of nice collab cows coming out, but I'm thinking now it's time to pump the breaks and wait until something I really want comes out after this months two releases I'm going to try for.

Hope everyone in this thread that wants these collabs/limiteds get them, this is one of the only threads I'm in consistently where people are always willing to help with links and more. This is a good NT thread for sure, so hopefully all my boost fam can eat on their releases.

The NMDs aren't too bad of a shoe, the exploded view of the shoe looks cool, but as of right now, they're not a must. I do think that multi black/white pair look good on this style sneaker. I am really hoping to get a pair of talcs UBs and the Oxford 350s, then I would be satisfied on getting sneakers for a while (well hoping I'm not pulled in by anything else). There are plenty of nice collab cows coming out, but I'm thinking now it's time to pump the breaks and wait until something I really want comes out after this months two releases I'm going to try for.

Hope everyone in this thread that wants these collabs/limiteds get them, this is one of the only threads I'm in consistently where people are always willing to help with links and more. This is a good NT thread for sure, so hopefully all my boost fam can eat on their releases.
I'm always telling myself there's just 2-3 more cws/kicks I need and then something new always pops up & pulls me right back in. It's a vicious cycle hahaha

I'm always telling myself there's just 2-3 more cws/kicks I need and then something new always pops up & pulls me right back in. It's a vicious cycle hahaha

Haha, I hear you man...the cycle never ends. I may just have to step away from any sneaker information cold turkey, although I will always be thinking I'm missing something great releasing. Why can't I just be content with the sneakers I have?!

Is sweatshop.uk legit?
Not tyring to harsh on a new member but sometimes it's a good idea to read back through the past few pages of a thread before you start posting.

You would've seen a gripload of posts from people ordering from Sweatshop.

Regardless, yes, they're legit. Never ordered from them personally but the many reports from this thread are pretty positive.

That being said, welcome to NT.

Last edited:
Do you consider 11 your true size or were you already sizing up .5 for UBs? Guess it doesn't matter that much cause either way the 12 will likely be a little too roomy. Might feel ok at first but once the collar loosens up you might get some heel slippage. Also, when people wear UBs too big it lets the toe curl up too much and they end up looking weird on feet.

Won't really know till you can try em on though...
I was about to ask what size I should get.
I did t realize if it's too big it looks ugly.
I wear a 10.5 in flyknit racer and lunar flyknit 3 and 11 in huarache.
Bought a size 10 in UB and it feels snug around the width of my foot and you can see my big toe sticking up. Tried a 10.5 and it's not as tight as 10 but still snug, toe doesn't show up anymore. Wanted to try 11 but don't want to order it online. All the stores around me don't have them in stock. Would 11 be too big?

I was about to ask what size I should get.
I did t realize if it's too big it looks ugly.
I wear a 10.5 in flyknit racer and lunar flyknit 3 and 11 in huarache.
Bought a size 10 in UB and it feels snug around the width of my foot and you can see my big toe sticking up. Tried a 10.5 and it's not as tight as 10 but still snug, toe doesn't show up anymore. Wanted to try 11 but don't want to order it online. All the stores around me don't have them in stock. Would 11 be too big?
Pls. see @tankdayglo's post about reading back a few pages.

Back
Top Bottom