ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just grabbed these at Proper before they went online. Pretty dope in person. Really light and comfy. You can def go down a full size or half size. I wear an 11.5 UB, 11.5 flyknit racer and I have an 11 in these and they are chill. Prob could do a 10.5 even.

I have an 11.5 coming from triad if anyone wants an oop. Pm me.

View media item 1825425

Not sure anyone has them in hand yet to answer this.... but I'm also wondering on fit. I copped my tts, i just hope they don't fit like the Consortium Primeknit Pureboosts....they fitted massive full size down.

Bro. I did the same. Luckily got two pairs. I would go .5 to a film size down on these from UBs. Barely much material around ankle and the primeknit is really thin. TTS will be big....

Bro. I did the same. Luckily got two pairs. I would go .5 to a film size down on these from UBs. Barely much material around ankle and the primeknit is really thin. TTS will be big....

Thanks for the info repped! Looks like I'll have to cop another pair and sell on my others......do you still think they're fairly lose .5 down or are they already snug?

this goes to show me every bad thing that could have happened today did trying to get these shoes i missed 10 plus releases. i should give up right now for 750s loli may put the money from NMDs to a bot can someone DM me or direct me where to look or go 

Wife grabbed the pair for me off eBay.

No socks on the first wear. It was glorious, with the breeze we had today in Santa Monica.

Thanks for the info repped! Looks like I'll have to cop another pair and sell on my others......do you still think they're fairly lose .5 down or are they already snug?

Personally, I kinda wish I went 10.5 (I'm 11.5 in UB). 11 will work though. Totally different fit and feel. The upper is so thin it barely feels there. This is definitely a lifestyle shoe. You wouldn't do any real workout/running in these. They have barely any support. All good for chilling though. Looks great on foot too. The silhouette is really nice and has a sock like fit to it.

Yes. I would go full size down from UB. .5 size down will still work.

Those F&F NMDs look sick. Def need to see in person. Congrats on the Olives old timer! Those are so awesome.

Last edited:
Just got my mom a pair of the green/blue wave UBs for xmas. Was thinking about getting her the white ones but she'd trash them too quick up in the boonies.

Might have to find a pair for pops now too...

Personally, I kinda wish I went 10.5 (I'm 11.5 in UB). 11 will work though. Totally different fit and feel. The upper is so thin it barely feels there. This is definitely a lifestyle shoe. You wouldn't do any real workout/running in these. They have barely any support. All good for chilling though. Looks great on foot too. The silhouette is really nice and has a sock like fit to it.

Yes. I would go full size down from UB. .5 size down will still work.

I see a lot of fit comparisons to UBs...but for those of us with no UBs...how do they run compared to nike/jordan? Or moon rock yeezy 350's ?

Or maybe the better question is how do UBs run compared to others?

Just got my mom a pair of the green/blue wave UBs for xmas. Was thinking about getting her the white ones but she'd trash them too quick up in the boonies.

Might have to find a pair for pops now too...

Great present. I'm copping pairs for the brother in laws. Always buy them a pair of shoes for Christmas (shoes are nothing more than covering their feet to them) and they wear that pair for the entire year. They have no idea what kind of comfort's coming their way.

Great present. I'm copping pairs for the brother in laws. Always buy them a pair of shoes for Christmas (shoes are nothing more than covering their feet to them) and they wear that pair for the entire year. They have no idea what kind of comfort's coming their way.
I'm doing the same.  Also, wore my white boosts in Santa Monica today (ha!)

Back
Top Bottom