ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This post looks like it was typed by a "kid"
EXACTLY!!!!!!!

I was hoping someone would catch this. The Twitter account looks to be ran by minors. Customer service speaks like they didn't have the same equal opportunity at a high school education paid by US tax payers and offered to everyone. 

You know what....I am just going to stop talking about them. Oneness actions speak for themselves. 

Last edited:
Won the raffle for HB x UB in a size 8.5. On the way to pick them up.

Need to swap for a size 8 if anyone wants to help me out pm me please.

can we get some time to process a ton of orders ? its like other stores take a week before you get an order processed we have processed hundreds of orders a day each day for years and kids are so quick to hate on us ... its insane actually

waiting for some sizes to arrive to us and then right out to the customer .... just have some patience no need to internet bash us apart
Nikestreet was just asking a simple question.
Why are you so defensive?
And why would you sell something you do not have on hand? If you don't have some sizes in stock, you either not sell that size or you state that they are on order and it would take longer than normal.

The energy boost looks nice but I'd cop it on discount. Anyone know if the D Rose 2 Boost is comfy and good time to wear on wet/slick surfaces?

seems like every stockists biggest HB size is a US12

what the f is up with that? like there is nobody out there with bigger feet

FML

size 14 UB crew checking in
mean.gif

seems like every stockists biggest HB size is a US12

what the f is up with that? like there is nobody out there with bigger feet

FML
Yeah the collabs never come in bigger sizes. I know the Kolors went up to a 13 but not sure about the others.

Yeah the collabs never come in bigger sizes. I know the Kolors went up to a 13 but not sure about the others.
/money saved for off whites...still sad

every now and then squeezing my feet in my 12,5 KVA UB's, still regret copping...

Does anyone have a link or location to the OG UB's, black & purple in size 8.5?

Are these able to be had for under retail? I've seen them as low as $120ish, hoping to find a pair around that price range.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hoping I can shed a good amount of light on these NMD fitment wise. 

So I wear  10 in UB. I could have went down .5 in NMD size to a 9.5 for sure.

BUT my wife's pair of NMD Key City just got delivered(thought it was my pair) and I put them bad boys on sz 8.5. 

I CAN FIT THESE MFs...LOL. Now are they snug yes, but are they wearable YES. And that is WITH socks on. I tried to take some pics to see if they help anyone. I would say wearing a 8.5 is just a little more snug than how I wear my UB and I wear mine without going up .5 as a lot do. 

So the verdict is you are able to go a full size down and still be good if you like snug fit. MAYBE 1.5 down but that might be pushing it. Without socks I might say you good. The material stretches that much. 

Anyways...Here are some photos. My sz10 "lego" vs her sz8.5 "Key city" 

Toes point up for reference

Last edited:

Hoping I can shed a good amount of light on these NMD fitment wise. 

So I wear  10 in UB. I could have went down .5 in NMD size to a 9.5 for sure.

BUT my wife's pair of NMD Key City just got delivered(thought it was my pair) and I put them bad boys on sz 8.5. 

I CAN FIT THESE MFs...LOL. Now are they snug yes, but are they wearable YES. And that is WITH socks on. I tried to take some pics to see if they help anyone. I would say wearing a 8.5 is just a little more snug than how I wear my UB and I wear mine without going up .5 as a lot do. 

So the verdict is you are able to go a full size down and still be good if you like snug fit. MAYBE 1.5 down but that might be pushing it. Without socks I might say you good. The material stretches that much. 

Anyways...Here are some photos. My sz10 "lego" vs her sz8.5 "Key city" 

Toes point up for reference
Ha! I have a size 9.5 in the Red/Blue/Blacks if anyone's interested.  I think I need a 9...

Back
Top Bottom