ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went .5 up in Whites (got an 11.5) due to wide feet (typically wear 11 except for Asics and Dunk Highs). Did I f up? Do these run snug?

Last edited:
I know its usually the Yeezy thread that kills this site each time, hoping the new comment notification comes back up soon, its hard to keep up on this thread even without hitting the F5 every other minute

Last edited:
They have it in Champs in San Antonio. Maybe you can try to purchase instore and have it shipped to you. Thats what I did the other day for the black and white. They only have 8.5 but im a size 10. I asked them if they can check it on their end if they have stock and they said they have it and purchase it instore and will be shipped to an address in San Diego.
Champs in SA? Which champs you talkin bout homie?

I went .5 up in Whites (got an 11.5) due to wide feet (typically wear 11 except for Asics and Dunk Highs). Did I f up? Do these run snug?

Ur good. I'm flatfooted and usually a 9.5,the 10 for UB is perfect. For wide feet especially, the socking lining tab is gonna be a little tough to put ur foot in if u went TTS.

Last edited:

I know its usually the Yeezy thread that kills this site each time, hoping the new comment notification comes back up soon, its hard to keep up on this thread even without hitting the F5 every other minute
I was wondering why that stopped working. I thought it was just my account this whole time. 

The desert boosts are so fire. If I didn't have to save for furniture for a new apartment I would have copped multiples off this sale.

Last edited:
The white UB issues are blown way out of proportion. Just clean them with a soft toothbrush and some dish soap or the shoe cleaning products you can get from FTL/FNL. Been wearing mine steadily since copping a few months ago and they are still in excellent shape. It's not that serious guys.
Not taking it serious at all. Just a question since its an all white knit. Appreciate the feedback.

+1 for the charcoals as well

I'll probably get roasted for saying that I'd want those more than the creams personally, as far as what I wear more on a daily basis...

get back you savages!
wink.gif

+1 for the charcoals as well

I'll probably get roasted for saying that I'd want those more than the creams personally, as far as what I wear more on a daily basis...

get back you savages!
wink.gif
The charcoals actually look really good though. No roast here, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I could also rock the charcoals daily.

Back
Top Bottom