ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the only thing i hate when people post so many pics, is the people that quote the pics....

I'm with you, I hate those aholes lol. What about the ones that don't capitalize the 'i' when using in a sentence.... [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] just kidding

I'm with you, I hate those aholes lol. What about the ones that don't capitalize the 'i' when using in a sentence.... [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] just kidding
lol I normally do capitalize it but I just woke up. No offense, but 1 or 2 pic quotation is fine, especially when it's from previous pages. But when its like 5+ pics on the same page, it's not necessary to quote all the pics. You can delete the pics when typing your response. Makes the thread a little less cluttered and easier to read. 

lol I normally do capitalize it but I just woke up. No offense, but 1 or 2 pic quotation is fine, especially when it's from previous pages. But when its like 5+ pics on the same page, it's not necessary to quote all the pics. You can delete the pics when typing your response. Makes the thread a little less cluttered and easier to read. 
My bad.  Fixed my post.

Last edited:
Thanks skep. I figured you'd be close to mine seeing as we always seem to be picking up the same stuff!

you're way ahead of me homie!
so far i have:
ultras - silver ltd, navy blue, og blk/purp, wmn ash purp, 3m black, all white, cream, and got my wife a pair of core black wool
a pair of energy boost i got for $35 that i wear to work daily, and a pair of rocket boost climawarm that i plan to wear thru the winter

im gonna list my all white pair for sale since i got the cream and dont love the white as much, so before i do that im gonna take a group shot of all of them.
i really with the maroon and the olive hit state side and i couldve grabbed those.
should have bought the olive from a guy on FB that offered for 250 usd shipped, now ill never see that deal again

My bad.  Fixed my post.
lol it's cool, definitely woke up all grumpy for no reason. Didn't mean to direct it towards anyone specifically. It's just always irritated me before in the past about pic quotations on the same pages. I remember one time like 8 people quoted someone's 7 pictures. The scrolling was almost endless 
laugh.gif

lol it's cool, definitely woke up all grumpy for no reason. Didn't mean to direct it towards anyone specifically. It's just always irritated me before in the past about pic quotations on the same pages. I remember one time like 8 people quoted someone's 7 pictures. The scrolling was almost endless :lol:

Starting the new year on the wrong foot buddy... Lol

May you be blessed with the creme UB and the many yzys for this year lol

lol it's cool, definitely woke up all grumpy for no reason. Didn't mean to direct it towards anyone specifically. It's just always irritated me before in the past about pic quotations on the same pages. I remember one time like 8 people quoted someone's 7 pictures. The scrolling was almost endless 
laugh.gif
Haha all good. Honestly I always wondered why people didn't repost pics but your explanation made a lot of sense. Will avoid in the future. 

Nice collection but I try to limited myself to 3-4 UB, couple of dark color and couple of light. At 180 a pair, the rotation up there is almost $4000. And they doesn't seems like they will hold their value compare to something like Jordans.

Those are customs made by David, the guy who's known for making UA yeezys. You can easily pick up one of those customs from his site for $300 if I recall correctly.

Doesn't he just make fake yeezys though?

UA adidas yeezys don't exist to my knowledge, even though the name gets used a lot.

"UA" or "Unauthorized Authentic" denotes a shoe that was made in the same factory as the authentic shoes but wasn't ordered by the client (in this case adidas). The factory uses leftover materials to make extra shoes & sell on the side.

The fakes adidas yeezys are all made in different factories using different materials. Same goes for UBs.

People keep saying the fakes are getting real boost soon but I don't believe it.

Last edited:
Doesn't he just make fake yeezys though?

UA adidas yeezys don't exist to my knowledge, even though the name gets used a lot.

"UA" or "Unauthorized Authentic" denotes a shoe that was made in the same factory as the authentic shoes but wasn't ordered by the client (in this case adidas). The factory uses leftover materials to make extra shoes & sell on the side.

The fakes adidas yeezys are all made in different factories using different materials. Same goes for UBs.

People keep saying the fakes are getting real boost soon but I don't believe it.
You are correct, these customs would be fake since he is using fake parts, even using UA parts it would still be technically fake.

Ugh... My girl tried to buy me the creams and copped the white/grey/coreblack pair lol.

Hopefully I can get finish line to cancel before they ship.. :smh:

:lol:

Last edited:
sortanew2retro sortanew2retro , how do those Y-3 Desert Boosts fit? I know that most Y-3 stuff only goes up to a size 12.5 and I've heard everything from it fitting big to .5 smaller. Have always wanted to get a pair. Wearing a size 14 (with a little bit of room in UBs if that helps). Thanks in advance.

Here's my collection of my Boost shoes. Chalks (Creams) are scheduled to arrive today. Love Boosts.

OG Purple, Royal Blue, Solar Red.
View media item 1856536
Collegiate Navy, Wool Grey, Neon.
View media item 1856538
Women's: Ash Purple, Salmon, OG Pink.
View media item 1856539
Core Black, Wool Core Black.
View media item 1856540
Whites.
View media item 1856542
White Gradient, Black Gradient, Teal Gradient.
View media item 1856544
3M LTD, Kolors, Silver LTD.
View media item 1856545
Pure Boost, Black Energy Boost, Solar Red Energy Boost.
View media item 1856546
White Energy Boost.
View media item 1856547
Palace x Boost.
View media item 1856548
Y3 Retro Boost, Y3 Desert Boost.
View media item 1856550

Impressive! Rep Fam

Back
Top Bottom