ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lol am I missing something?? Seriously, not throwing shade.
Nothing at all. I was lost completely lost too.
To elaborate, I had three OG UBs.

One beat to the ground, one sold, one kept on ice.

The beat pair had 'boost cracking issues' so I sent it back to the local adi HQ.

(Posted the whole story on this thread with pictures in May/June-ish 2015)

They couldn't replace the OGs in my size so they just threw me store credit for retail.

So the beat pair is no longer in my position ...

And now I have one pair on ice after selling the extra pair.

where did you cop from?

Norse in Denmark, I was super lucky and found an 11.5, only $161 shipped.

They shipped Monday & they're already out for delivery.

:pimp:

Nike ES or Adidas? If Adidas, how is it? Been meaning to stop by when I hit Nike but it takes too long.

I actually have invites to both, I'm going to Nike first then Adidas after.

I'm hoping they have a good amount of UB at the ES, would be nice.

I've never been...first trip to Portland tomorrow-Monday.

Last edited:
It seems like there is still no word on which shop is going to carry the Creams on 8/1...

Assuming you meant 1/8 as in Jan 8? And if so who confirmed that they're dropping on that date, I called the Adidas store in Houston mgr told me they're not getting em

Anyone pick up the orange/black ultras? Like the look. Doesn't seem like they get much love here.

It seems like there is still no word on which shop is going to carry the Creams on 8/1...
My guess is the same spots that got the 3M's since they are a LTD release as well.  My store will be getting them from what I heard but very small quantities.

Man you're going to enjoy the Nike ES. I go roughly 3-4x per year and spend 2-4 hours in that building every single time. Like a candy store for kids. Enjoy it!

Also if you're looking for some grub while you're there hit up:

1. Bijou Cafe for breakfast. Amazing French omelettes.

2.Nong's Khao Man Gai for Thai chicken & rice. Their sauce is A1!

3. Waffle Window for dessert. Pictures of all 3 below.

View media item 1857899
View media item 1857900
View media item 1857901
View media item 1857902

Jada blessing us with his presence.... We got black ice currently. You'll enjoy both ES... probably more so Nikes due to sheer size compared to adidas.

Let me know if you need any food/drink recommendations.

Enjoy the trip.

Finally got my Creams from Ruvilla today and I got the pen marks like a lot of others did on the left shoe. They don't really bother me since you'd have to be laying on the ground or something to see it. Just kind of sucks the QC was bad, especially on a near $200 sneaker.
Pen marks suck...  but that black mark on the tongue is from the ink rubbing off of the tag.  I find that it happened on some of the regular all white pairs that I've seen.  You can try using suede eraser on it.

i actually had a blue colored hue on my boost on the medial side of left shoe, ill take picture when i get home if i remember. i thought maybe i got something on them, but after seeing these pictures it makes sense.

How do you get into any of them?

Still keepin eyes open for an 11.5 in 3M, been checking finishline and holabird? Not sure where else.
Nike is strict, need to be accompanied by an employee or know an employee to hook it up with a pass. Your name has to be in their system to be allowed entry.

i actually had a blue colored hue on my boost on the medial side of left shoe, ill take picture when i get home if i remember. i thought maybe i got something on them, but after seeing these pictures it makes sense.
On your cream pair?

How do you get into any of them?

Still keepin eyes open for an 11.5 in 3M, been checking finishline and holabird? Not sure where else.

Nike is strict, need to be accompanied by an employee or know an employee to hook it up with a pass. Your name has to be in their system to be allowed entry.

Went there a few years ago and while it was huge, I didn't find a single pair of shoes I really wanted there. I expected them to have stuff I couldn't get elsewhere but it was all the most GR stuff possible. Bought a pair of Air Max 90s in a color I didn't really like haha.

To be fair though, my buddy who took me remarked at how bad the selection was that day.

Went there a few years ago and while it was huge, I didn't find a single pair of shoes I really wanted there. I expected them to have stuff I couldn't get elsewhere but it was all the most GR stuff possible. Bought a pair of Air Max 90s in a color I didn't really like haha.

To be fair though, my buddy who took me remarked at how bad the selection was that day.
Oh yeah for sure. All good sizes of any good shoe are usually OOS. Decent selection of apparel though. The good Jordans aren't discounted either, unless you're an actually employee and not a "guest".

Back
Top Bottom