ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just looked at my pending charges in my bank account from just this past week. I'm having a love-hate relationship with this thread right now :rolleyes

Last edited:

NT helped me cop all whites and got me hooked... here for the long run especially for the creams
I've joined NT recently solely to post and participate in this thread. Haha. I got some Energy Boost ESMs early last year and haven't turned back as far as casual/training shoes go. It'd be a shame to see this go to **** and have a good chunk of the big contributors go elsewhere. What can you do, though...

Yall doing this PM group stuff? Man im just here for NMDs news lol. This is starting to remind me of the elitist attitude that rules the Supreme thread & some others...

Oh well, I get it. Cant have the lurkers get all the creams lol

I did a major invite just now

I'm still going through PMs, no need to send me 5 requests unless you sent me the wrong information

To be completely up front:

If you have like 50 posts and under with like no rep, sorry but get that count up. I still have your PM and it's unread so I can always come back to it.
Damn, looks like I got the shaft...

Yall doing this PM group stuff? Man im just here for NMDs news lol. This is starting to remind me of the elitist attitude that rules the Supreme thread & some others...

Oh well, I get it. Cant have the lurkers get all the creams lol
Can't they just do the spoiler alert thing? I thought that was the point.

LOL 

so one of the shady 'admin' dude just kicked me out of the Ultra Boost WW group on Fbook
for siting the actual source of the instagram account of the 2nd gen 'all white' UBs I posted on NT yesterday.

View media item 1859190

If you see this picture from that group, that's the dude.

He immediately kicked me out when I commented the actual IG source.
Bravo dude... stop pretend like you own those joints.

The actual owner isn't even in the States or Europe.

I guess I should've just kept my mouth shut like rest of these lurkers there to cop & resell the cream joints.
What's the ig source?

If ya'll been long enough these small groups arn't anything new..when I joined NT the flyknit and roshe groups were just starting and everyone wanted to join up aswell..similar to the sup and yeezy threads. The more popular the thread the harder filtering of the thread becomes..hence why people start small groups. 

I've joined NT recently solely to post and participate in this thread. Haha. I got some Energy Boost ESMs early last year and haven't turned back as far as casual/training shoes go. It'd be a shame to see this go to **** and have a good chunk of the big contributors go elsewhere. What can you do, though...
Same with me.. I've been wearing nikes my entire life until i got my first UB a couple months ago with the help of NT.. I've been looking at nikes recently, but the design, color, and comfort doesnt even compare the the UB.. Slowly changing grounds and moving to adidas.. I have family back in South Korea, maybe i can call em and ask for hook ups since they've been big adidas sellers for a while. 

Just need to cop the creams and onto the second round of UBs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom