ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've ordered off of Amazon before. You have to be careful because there are lots of fakes of in-demand shoes on Amazon. The orange ones look legit to me (but the orange cw is new to me). Other ones (that come up from searching on "Ultra Boost") look terrible, like those from seller City Tower Fashion. It's pretty obvious by zooming in on the boost midsole.

Thanks man. Apparently they sold out of my sz in the orange ones tho :frown:

Finding nice black & orange sneakers is oddly difficult lol

What if he plastidip them?

Thinking about plastidipping the cage on UBs.
nerd.gif
plastidip is more flexible since its like a rubberized coating, test it out 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Haha....good luck with that. Longevity wise none of these paints will be able to withstand the flexible properties of the Boost material. They WILL all crack and chip.
Thats not entirely true. Pure acrylic will fail, yes, with the correct additives to acrylic paint, It will flex plenty. I blacked out Pure boost 1s a few months back and they are still going strong. Not one single cack.

I'm tired of this cream UB b***s***. Theres no way not even 1 f'in store have info on when they are having them instock or not. Even all the other hyped adidas shoes have release info.

I hate all black shoes. They just look weird to me, like its a shoe you would wear working in a warehouse in. BUT, sign me up for 2 pairs if UB's came in an all black.

Damn, those J&D's are 
smokin.gif

Wish I'd know about UB's when they were available.

Does anyone know if they're still available anywhere? (nothing on eBay)

Would love a re-release, no matter how unlikely that is...

I think you guys are missing what I am saying. What I want to know is how the shoe performs as a running shoe. We all know the large majority of people who buy these will be for fashion...from the marketing its clear this was meant as a performance shoe by adidas...I want to know from the people who have taken these out for a run how they actually perform their intended purpose. Are they a true performer or are the better off as casual kicks.

Thats not entirely true. Pure acrylic will fail, yes, with the correct additives to acrylic paint, It will flex plenty. I blacked out Pure boost 1s a few months back and they are still going strong. Not one single cack.
there's actually a paint marker for clothes that don't Crack and it's got a nice mate Finnish they sell it at Michaels called deco fabric

Back
Top Bottom