ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flexible paint on not from past attempts that have been posted here the paint has eventually failed. Yes you can get paints that are flexible but not to the degree the the Boost tech flexs at.

Plus another downside is the paints are meant to break down the properties of the actual Boost not sure if i would want to risk painting the mid sole black if it risks comprising the Boost.

Last edited:
^ tts or half size up if you have wide feet
I wouldnt size up compared to racers, I wear size 11-11.5 in racers and UB size 11 and my olives even size 10.5. Size 11.5 on UB would give too much space in the toe area for my opinion.

@casper90403 Seems to feel the same when you check his sig

J&D's are way more comfortable than all other UB's. It's like walking on pillows. I wear the white ones way more but after blacking these out, I think these will get a lot more wears.
smokin.gif
Nicely done man. The j&d waxy black looks perfect with the black boost. Adidas needs to make triple black UBs with that shade of primeknit

confused at how they could be more comfortable considering the changes to the upper are subtle and it's the exact same sole, possibly placebo effect. either way, I'm interested in the durability and longevity of the painted sole.

confused at how they could be more comfortable considering the changes to the upper are subtle and it's the exact same sole, possibly placebo effect. either way, I'm interested in the durability and longevity of the painted sole.

It just makes them sleep better at nite that they spend extra for a differ material in the tongue or something lol...

I really don't get how the J&D are more comfortable than all the other UB's. I'd understand if you're comparing uncaged to caged UB's, or even wool material to regular primeknit. But the J&D had subtle changes in material that doesn't even touch your feet. 
nerd.gif

didnt the J&D's have a leather insole ? 

i tool the liner out of my UBs

we're splitting hairs here.. cause nothing beats the comfort of Boost 

I was saying I wished they did something like the gold cup to the Hypebeasts to add a bit extra. Glad they're considering putting this on a caged version.

Back
Top Bottom