ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

To anyone who ordered the UB Cream colorway from Shoe Palace when the link was posted around 2am est like a week ago, did you receive your shoes? My order still said processing so I called and rep said it was like that because they are in back order.
I got mine; know others who got theirs.

nerd.gif

So these have the og web soles but made by Continental? Atleast that is what it looks like on the Ftl site

OG web soles aren't made by Continental. The Continental soles have flat feet.

Since I have a pair of the og, I know the first release were not made by Continental. If you will look at the current restock of the og on Foot Locker's site, it reads "Continental" at the tip of the sole.

View media item 1869988

For those who bought from Ruvilla today. How does the process work?

I'm at the "review" stage. What's next?

Since I have a pair of the og, I know the first release were not made by Continental. If you will look at the current restock of the og on Foot Locker's site, it reads "Continental" at the tip of the sole.
we're through the looking glass here people.

good spot @ouivu1

Isn't that the same batch the last time the revup link was posted? You see the sizes X'd out after clicking the color tab.

Adidas Ultra Boost ST

Cage Removal

&

On Foot Look

I have been dipping in and out of this tread now for about 6 months and since the NMD were announced its LIT pages are just flying buy with boys (and girls) hungry for BOOST TM  I remember when the original black and purple dropped and they were sitting easy cop was not the word.... now the hype is real.

i'm going to try and pick up the OG EQT support upper on the boost sole really need to try them on though as sizing issues were abound with the regular pair when they were released, got a funny feeling they are going to be really popular in Europe, all the runner heads coming out!

Back
Top Bottom