ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel its a must cop. I purchased the silver ltd's first, so I couldn't justify copping practically the same shoe. But i was close.

I'm a non-wool > wool guy, but if I couldn't have the ltd's, i would easily cop the wools. The deeper shade of grey is nicer than the lighter shade on the ltd. I just like the tighter knit on the ltd, which was why i argued for non-wool.

Do it.
Haha we have the exact same thoughts on the silvers vs the wools, it's sounds like it's time to cop!

Hahahah. That gif had me rolling! Was wondering if anyone would bite. In all seriousness, I kinda like the multicolor in that upper, but gold heel is a bit gaudy for my taste.

that multicolor upper looks tough. The gold deflected from that part of the shoe, but when i first noticed it, WHOO!

http://kithnyc.com/collections/adidas/products/adidas-eqt-2-3-f15-black-white

you guys think these are gonna be available for under retail eventually? (not on Kith obviously)

both are 3/3... .

Your 2 links yes....his reply link was not...he posted a link to a 2/3 thats been sitting on kith...

Am in the only one selling/trading all my other shoes for boosts? The comfort/looks combination is just unmatched. I'm addicted!
Same. Selling Jordans and some flyknits even. Simply because I need room and I need my girl to not find out I'm buying more shoes....

Haha we have the exact same thoughts on the silvers vs the wools, it's sounds like it's time to cop!

Agree. I have the silver LTD. I won't lie. I think the grey wool looks better with that contrasting black stitching, but I can't justify 2 pairs of grey $180 shoes. I also use my LTDs for running and gym so I like the really snug fit.

Same. Selling Jordans and some flyknits even. Simply because I need room and I need my girl to not find out I'm buying more shoes....

Feels good getting rid of everything. Quality over quantity imo, plus after wearing boosts wearing Jordan's is so uncomfortable lol sold most of my racers as well have like 2 or 3 left.

Yup these UBs are my go to shoes nowadays. I barely wear my other kicks and I have a lot lol. I just got both my tan 350s and cream UBs and the UBs look so much better haha.

Last edited:
Am in the only one selling/trading all my other shoes for boosts? The comfort/looks combination is just unmatched. I'm addicted!
Today I'm buying another pair of UB's. Ultra boost has to be my favorite shoe I wear it so much.

Grey wools just came in from Running Warehouse, free overnight shipping in California is pretty nice.

Although still on the fence about whether I'll keep them, I'm finding the grey on the cage a bit flat.

Man I'm striking out here. Need a 9 in the wools, white, and cremes. Can't catch a break with these random drops, Can someone pm me when they find out. Too many lurkers in here (sole links) that kill it for us thread guys in here who actually post and comment. Sorry so salty lol.

that's a very small store list
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom