ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my size 10 3ms, fit a little tighter than I remember when I tried them on in store . Welp, back to the drawing board for a 10.5

Last edited:
do any places have the grey ubs in stock? wondering if i can just do a exchange for my size in store with no receipt at any store

Comments like this are comical. Those blocks are clearly a big part of the design, if you dont like em then thats it, keep it moving.
laugh.gif
Can't the same thing be said about uncaged UB? but you still see people uncaging them 

Last edited:
Basically there was a Kobe id quick strike thing and I saw ppl placing orders when it was sold out but for some reason I couldn't so I basically asked a rep about it, and ppl claimed I got orders cancelled even though there is no proof. They're still butt hurt about it and mention it in forums 2 years after it happened...

That's who you are :lol:

do any places have the grey ubs in stock? wondering if i can just do a exchange for my size in store with no receipt at any store

Champs has had them in stock off and on

To me the NMDs don't look right without the red and blue blocks. If the blocks aren't going to stand out just take them off.

Or get a whole different shoe since obviously the blocks are not yor taste. Not you specifically but in general.

Can't the same thing be said about uncaged UB? but you still see people uncaging them 

Same thing, if you dont like the cage, why buy the shoe? The comfort sure but get another model then with comparable comfort.

Ultra Boost ST Uncaged... looks blah, but I really don't like the ST's anyway to start off with. 

Saw this on HesKicks insta and youtube 

The ST definitely looks better uncaged than caged, but at the same price point as the UB and with the UB > ST in terms of aesthetics already, no reason for me to get the ST personally. Maybe if they were on clearance or something.

it's actually a paint marker from Michaels decofabric I painted the boost on the bottom months ago to test it and it held up really good so I finally did it and it's been a week wit rain and **** and it's all good. And super easy to touch up if needed

Has it cracked at all? I like the matte black look too. My hospital scrubs started to dye the boost material blue on the medial side, but it's not that noticeable. I may black out my OGs with this when the boost starts to yellow.

Last edited:
Quick question, looking to purchase boosts off eBay, I want to contact the seller about selling shoes through PayPal and not eBay to bring the price down. Should I just message him through eBay?

Read that eBay can withhold messages so don't want to risk getting caught trying to be sneaky.

I rarely buy anything on eBay without asking if they're up for a direct PayPal purchase first.

eBay does block messages with certain buzzwords like "invoice" "PayPal" or if you have an email or phone number. But I've noticed they don't get blocked if you message through eBay mobile.
Also I say "Ppal" instead of PayPal

I rarely buy anything on eBay without asking if they're up for a direct PayPal purchase first.

eBay does block messages with certain buzzwords like "invoice" "PayPal" or if you have an email or phone number. But I've noticed they don't get blocked if you message through eBay mobile.
Also I say "Ppal" instead of PayPal

Yeah, you just have to be creative when messaging about paypal invoice. I usually use Pp for paypal and when giving out my email i use "at" for @, and use nett for net or comm for com....things like that usually don't get flagged.

People message me asking about invoice and PayPal all the time, they don't seem to flag em at all. I've only seen them try to cut out email addresses but that's easy to get around. If someone were to report the message and it's reviewed then you could be in trouble. It's a risk every time

The ST definitely looks better uncaged than caged, but at the same price point as the UB and with the UB > ST in terms of aesthetics already, no reason for me to get the ST personally. Maybe if they were on clearance or something.

It was donko's posted video about uncaging (post #23962, p. 799) that convinced me to buy the STs. I really like the way they look uncaged, although I would keep the maroon/red laces to complement the stability block on the medial side of the shoe.

I bought them at Road Runner Sports with the VIP discount of 10% plus an additional 25% (code VIPBONUS16) for $136 shipped.

lol i was about to say, if NMD's the first and only thing you see and complimented in that photo, then....... 
grin.gif

Only pair I've liked with the the black sole. Haven't been too crazy about the customs. More times than not, I prefer the white since it gives contrast. 
Co sign! Love the white sole for contrast
Yeah, black is particularly bad since it's so damn dark. If you have to be within feet of the shoe to distinguish what it is, then that's a fail to me. I think the ankle collar and writing on the lego helped that particular NMD. 

Back
Top Bottom