ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
grabbed a pair of grey wools in womens off rrs. hope sizing up .5 rule works for women too

You came in here on a soapbox talking **** about those who like un-caged UB's. I just used your own words against you, which apparently got your panties in a bunch. Your personal attacks are lame af my dude. You are the one getting emotional and displaying female tendancies. Sensitive as a MF'er telling me to seek therapy, you're a clown plain and simple
…what "soapbox" did i "come in here" on? doesn't even make sense

you're interpretation of "**** talking is from an irrational and obviously emotional level considering i was simply stating an opinion

yet you "used my words against me" lol what? considering i didn't talk **** to anyone you're already clearly making things up based on once again an emotional response

and the fact you can't even spell tendencies just puts things in an even clearer light

try again.

Never said Kanye invented the CW said "He & Hypebeasts killed it for me"
eyes.gif

Nor did I say you said he invented it.  Simply said I like triple red UBs.

Not really into uncaged look - I'm a purist but the best look I've seen with the uncaged was the grey wools...up until now:

I'd totally be down to do this to my 3M's, but with the triple black UB's supposedly dropping in April, I'll just wait.

Back
Top Bottom