ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maybe I'm just fat, but I prefer the casual bounce from pure boost than the UBs.

Although, I love how the UBs look. Also fit TTS true to size to me. Lastly, my big toe pokes up a little but whatever lol.

Chatted with some random guy at Adidas in Soho cause we were both rocking 3m UB's. Dude was Adidas Running Category Manager Jim Jeninings
laugh.gif

They also have a 9.5 white UB and 7-8 Grey Wool in store.
Did you ask him about info on the Creams?

Did you ask him about info on the Creams?

Thirst for creams is strong. I didn't know he was part of adidas till the end of the conversation. He gave me a lesson on boost technology and he hinted that yeezys boosts will probably never be widely produced. If I could find his personal email or twitter I'll shoot him so more questions. Cool guy.

I see you. Info on haircut?

No idea, I just tell the barber to give me whatever and he goes "say no more fam" :lol:

I want to order some but I don't have a facebook and don't have any desire to make 1, wish there was another way to contact the guy :smh:

I don't have FB either but he is contactable via email. PM if you want his details.

Last edited:
what are your ways of cleaning em? jason markk work good at all for the trip white ubs? and how would you wash em in the washing machine? oxi clean? thx

I use regular shoe cleaner for the midsole (jason mark or shoe mgk) but any stains on the uppers I use spray and wash, tooth brush and a little water and that works great for me

Last edited:
Just got the wools and they are even better in person, love them. Got them from
Running warehouse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom