ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is the only difference between the core blacks and the OG blacks the back heel tab? 

from pix its hard to tell.. mayyyybe the weave is slightly different.. cant really tell 

is the only difference between the core blacks and the OG blacks the back heel tab? 

from pix its hard to tell.. mayyyybe the weave is slightly different.. cant really tell 
OG's have gold lace tips and core blacks have gray lace tips.

Last edited:

OG's have gold lace tips and core blacks have gray lace tips.
thx

so gold tips and a purple heel cup ...is that it? 

seeing these core blacks sitting... I understand the OG blacks are more desired for whatever reasons... craziness 

I'm actually asking for the link because I searched for "adidas NMD F&F" and "adidas NMD friends & family" and I don't see the listing. Putting eBay in bigger font and adding pictures doesn't help me any.
I didn't post the link because the shoe is probably not legit.

That is why I posted the box and the SKU so people would see that fakes have arrived.
Plus I was too lazy to search through my history to find them again.

Last edited:
I dont understand why people are asking for WC codes. They send you one when you sign up for their program.

thx

so gold tips and a purple heel cup ...is that it? 

seeing these core blacks sitting... I understand the OG blacks are more desired for whatever reasons... craziness 

They are now. When core blacks first dropped people were all over them while OGs were sitting.

Need Creams but these were too hard to pass on...
Talk about stacking codes 
roll.gif
 Def would not pass on that deal!

i just got the Grey Wools from finishline using the coupon and $20 rewards. $155. Too good to pass up but I coulda used a GC as well, $108 is theft.

Do any of you wear the wool UBs in the winter?, its in the 30s here in NY. If I can avoid freezing my toes off, I'd appreciate the feedback.

Do any of you wear the wool UBs in the winter?, its in the 30s here in NY. If I can avoid freezing my toes off, I'd appreciate the feedback.
If you wear really thick socks and it's not snowing/raining you could get away with it I guess but the UB just isn't a winter shoe. Too cold & not the right outsole for winter terrain.

edit - unless you live in California 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
yea those non contiential outsoles have me nearly wiping out on wet surfaces... plus the uppers will just absorb water/snow and noone likes wet socks 

So i missed nothing except for people asking for WC codes.

But NT did feast and that deal for grey wools. Would have joined without silvers. Just can't justify that purchase

Back
Top Bottom