ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After a bunch of phone calls with USPS my package magically showed up at my doorstep this afternoon :pimp:

1232.gif

View media item 1880273

Still prefer these over the Mystery Greys. Like the leather cage touch and the grey outsole. I understand why the hole punch sections are on the tongues of the SNS & Highsnobietys (its a Adidas Consortium thing) But i wish they'd left the tabs on too with the collab brand logo and the trefoil or 3 stripes logo.

Last edited:
Still prefer these over the Mystery Greys. Like the leather cage touch and the grey outsole. I understand why the hole punch sections are on the tongues of the SNS & Highsnobietys (its a Adidas Consortium thing) But i wish they'd left the tabs on too with the collab brand logo and the trefoil or 3 stripes logo.
I can't tell if I like these or not. I actually wish the outsole was black b/c it'd match with the sock liner. They look a little dead to me sometimes, but others times I like them.

Mystery Greys >>>>>

IMO

Anybody know if i can do a champs exchange at a footlocker?

I just recently bought the silver LTD's thinking wools were a wrap and now look boom!

They're restocked.

Man I hate always jumping the damn gun

Lol never thought the ultraboost hype would be so high that we'd end up breaking a website like SNS. Man what a turn around from page 32 where everyone was waiting for the shoes to hit clearance 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom