ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
shouldnt the mystery greys be made in the same numbers as the creams and 3m like everyone was saying? i wouldn't worry too much if you are missing out now.

Currently, there are 1626 Active Users   (612 Members and 1014 Guests)

WoW
eek.gif

shouldnt the mystery greys be made in the same numbers as the creams and 3m like everyone was saying? i wouldn't worry too much if you are missing out now.
Technically speaking, they shouldn't be anymore limited than other LTD's. But I don't know sh*t.

I have those and the Stance Super Invisibles from Kith... Unfortunately both slip off the heel from time to time.

I don't think a true no show exists that won't slip off though.

The Uniqlo ones are super super thin and have the rubber grips on the heel. The Stance are def better quality, also not that thick, but thicker than the Uniqlo. They also have grips on the heel.

I never have heel slippage on these uniqlo socks. The silicon on the heel helps a lot. But yeah, they are thin.

Last edited:
creams are currently on eBay around $290-$360 will def go up to $400+ if no restock occurs that is.

So I ordered whites from holabird sports a week and a half ago. 'Shipped' on Monday, still haven't got them, no shopping update (still says pre shipment info sent), and neither usps or holabird knows what's going on with my order. Customer service is nice but not very helpful, they will continue to look into it
I placed an order on Jan 19, got an order confirmation fairly quickly, and received the shipping confirmation/tracking # a day later.

Package just came in today. 

So I ordered whites from holabird sports a week and a half ago. 'Shipped' on Monday, still haven't got them, no shopping update (still says pre shipment info sent), and neither usps or holabird knows what's going on with my order. Customer service is nice but not very helpful, they will continue to look into it
lots of delays due the the weather in the east coast... Still waiting on a pair of ub I picked up off sneaker politics and shipping has not moved at all lol

Last edited:
I like the cage on ub....

I'm kind of split about it. I prefer the cage, but without the cage looks like a different shoe, plus it shows the pattern more.

On the other hand, on the UB STs, I prefer them without the cage. It was donko's video that motivated me to buy a pair of the STs and uncaged them (post #23962, p. 799). I'm glad I did. I grabbed a pair from RRS for $137.

I placed an order on Jan 19, got an order confirmation fairly quickly, and received the shipping confirmation/tracking # a day later.
Package just came in today. 
lots of delays due the the weather in the east coast... Still waiting on a pair of ub I picked up off sneaker politics and shipping has not moved at all lol

did the tracking ever update?

yea im also on the east coast, for some reason i got a package from california via usps during the same time but nothing from these guys

Last edited:
did the tracking ever update?

yea im also on the east coast, for some reason i got a package from california via usps during the same time but nothing from these guys
Tracking updated like a normal order, nothing strange. They shipped from Maryland and I'm in California.

Back
Top Bottom