ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adc needs to restock creams and drop irons at the same time so people can go crazy [emoji]128527[/emoji]

no clue...i guess you gotta message the dude and figure it out.
I more so wanted to know if you could vouch for the guy. He DM'd me some more photos. They have been worn a few times but look to be in okay condition. I'm going to hold on to hope, but looks legit for anyone else that might be interested.

no clue...i guess you gotta message the dude and figure it out.
I more so wanted to know if you could vouch for the guy. He DM'd me some more photos. They have been worn a few times but look to be in okay condition. I'm going to hold on to hope, but looks legit for anyone else that might be interested.
i don't even know who the dude is...just saw the tweet pop up on my feed as a retweet.

im so iffy with worn shoes...i'll pass on em and pray for a restock LOL
ohwell.gif

The pips on the bottom of ultra boost are unfortunate, the rubber wears super fast. So fast that they seem rather pointless. They can't be critical to the performance of the shoe if they're gone after one wear of walking, let alone running.

The pips on the bottom of ultra boost are unfortunate, the rubber wears super fast. So fast that they seem rather pointless. They can't be critical to the performance of the shoe if they're gone after one wear of walking, let alone running.
The new continental outsoles were added to address this issue.

Weren't the OG UBs continental rubber? I bought those and ran in them once and the pips were pretty much gone.
No they weren't.

The continental outsole is a new thing. Common knowledge around these parts by now.

There are only a handful of colorways that have it, the 3Ms, Chalks & Iron LTDs all have it, the tonal/gradients all have it, the HB & SNS collabs have it and so do the white/grey samples that have been floating around for a bit. There are apparently some GS all white UBs that have it as well.

All new colorways moving forward will have it as well.

No they weren't.

The continental outsole is a new thing. Common knowledge around these parts by now.

There are only a handful of colorways that have it, the 3Ms, Chalks & Iron LTDs all have it, the tonal/gradients all have it, the HB & SNS collabs have it and so do the white/grey samples that have been floating around for a bit. There are apparently some GS all white UBs that have it as well.

All new colorways moving forward will have it as well.
Ah, I bought a couple other pairs of adidas running shoes at the same time (glide boost, boston boost) and remembered the continental tag on the shoe. Just misremembered which it was on.

Last edited:
Man I really want those ones releasing this weekend!! And the dooms. Gonna be a tough decision but boost >

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom