ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The wools have been in the weekly rotation, I still have a pair of silvers that I haven't worn yet, saving those for summer. Need the Mysteries though.

My only chance of getting the Mystery at retail might be to offer the SNS pair I got for a trade.
I might be interested in that trade. Size 11. What size are you?

Well just ordered the last pair of 11.5 on RRS according to the rep
Hahahaha
Will see what happens at this point if I get that cancellation email I won't be upset as in previous times.
Hope all who order get them. Could not pass up.

Sorry to keep rubbing this in fellas but I'm still debating...

Can a get a PC on DS 10.5 grey kolor UB's?
Ebay is your only option now in a 10.5, late Dec - Early Jan they could be found pretty easily for under retail but retailer stock has dried up so you'll struggle to find anything over a size 7. Theres only a handful on Ebay so if you find one in a 10.5 its worth whatever is listed as I doubt you'll find more than one of two up in your size at a time. I wouldn't pay over retail for them but its your call depends how badly you want them.

Damn, so close. 10.5 SNS looking for 10.5 Mystery
dammit, you could always double sock 
roll.gif

Well just ordered the last pair of 11.5 on RRS according to the rep
Hahahaha
Will see what happens at this point if I get that cancellation email I won't be upset as in previous times.
Hope all who order get them. Could not pass up.

Still able to add to cart on website.

Was tempted to get those wools from RRS for that price. I'm gonna hold out though for a cream/3M restock though

wow $125 for the wool greys... ugh... so tempting.. why did i even log in 

on RRS and thats BEFORE ebates 5%  
sick.gif

Last edited:
[thread="592656"]Quote:[/thread]
Sorry to keep rubbing this in fellas but I'm still debating...

Can a get a PC on DS 10.5 grey kolor UB's?

Ebay is your only option now in a 10.5, late Dec - Early Jan they could be found pretty easily for under retail but retailer stock has dried up so you'll struggle to find anything over a size 7. Theres only a handful on Ebay so if you find one in a 10.5 its worth whatever is listed as I doubt you'll find more than one of two up in your size at a time. I wouldn't pay over retail for them but its your call depends how badly you want them.

Retail on them was $255-285 so $280 technically isn't over retail.

Bigger sizes of those are pretty hard to find now.

Which NT fam needs to eat *correction* core blacks - 7.5-14 run? NT denim pics unlocks secret door. PM me before s******ks exposes it to the masses.

Last edited:
Yall really trying to hurt my bank account. I'm gonna pass on the wools and regret it later. Only thing really stopping me though is that I rarely wear all grey footwear. Had wolf grey 5s and wore them once. Ended up selling them.

Back
Top Bottom