ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone ever return a shoe to puffer red's? Debating returning my first pair i got last week since i got one 35$ cheaper through villa but not sure how long it takes them to refund or if it'd just be worth it to help someone else out. I noticed they don't reimburse people for return shipping

Theres still almost 800 pairs available. Plenty to go around....for now.
How do you see the stock count?
happy.gif

My RRS order for the grey wools just got shipped today. I was suprised that it went through since a lot here were getting canceled. RRS is like a lottery sometimes. You don't know if you'll get through or not smh.

Go cry about your poor decisions somewhere else man
Still yet to cop a pay for over $150. Little PSA, if the cage isn't leather it's only a matter of time before you will be able to cop it under retail. Patience or pay overs.  

that mc toe looks horrible! i'd buy and paint the toe to make it monotone
is each thread random color like the flyknit racers or is that painted on?

They used a multi-color primeknit design. There are different color yarns that make up the "multi" color. TBH, looks must better IRL.

DEAR GOD! WHEN WILL IT STOP?!
Placed my order on Villa earlier.... my 10th pair of UB's.
Luckily I have only paid full retail on 4 of them, but still, so damn expensive!

A heads up for anyone hoping to take advantage of Adidas' free returns: It will take over a month for your return to be processed and your money to be transferred back to you. I'm still waiting on returns from Christmas. It doesn't work nearly as fast as Nike's almost immediate returns.

not from my experience.... i received refund on a couple things within about a week or so of them receiving the product.

So much for the greys being ltd haha. Did the creams have that much stock on adc?

My RRS order for the grey wools just got shipped today. I was suprised that it went through since a lot here were getting canceled. RRS is like a lottery sometimes. You don't know if you'll get through or not smh.

From last week? If so then that's good news for people that ordered last night....hopefully

So much for the greys being ltd haha. Did the creams have that much stock on adc?
creams were around half the number of pairs, but they also sold on other Adidas sites so it actually might've been the same. (rep said cream was 1,500 pairs between ADC US/EU; 400 on ADC US)

Back
Top Bottom