ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any1 order from him lately can confirm that they are legit? im worried that with his supply going low he might be picking up replicas
Im pretty sure all the Olive pairs that suddenly popped up on eBay are from people he sold to. All are size 9/9.5 and all have the Asian box label (seem legit). The sellers are from NY, NJ and CA. Someone a few pages back said he couldn't get any more olives and he needed to contact his supplier to get more in. Sounded a little strange so I passed on them.

What's the 2/5 release looking like for SNS? I have a chance to grab a pair for $285 shipped. Should I hold off?

Official pic:
IMO  these make the R1's look that much better..

nthat.gif

Out of all collabs so far, I feel that the Nice Kicks are the least generic and least boring. All other collabs so far have been just basic colours or patterns rehashed with a collab name (I'm looking at you Hypebeast, SNS, Kith Doom).

Last edited:
Out of all collabs so far, I feel that the Nice Kicks are the least generic and least boring. All other collabs so far have been just basic colours or patterns rehashed with a collab name (I'm looking at you Hypebeast, SNS, Kith Doom).
Exactly. At least they took a chance. Some will love em some will hate em but at least they didnt use black n white. 

Back
Top Bottom