ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all mistaken the SNS collab for the creams. The creams are one of the weaker old man colorways. If it wasn't for that artificial "friends and family" hype no one would even go after those.
Couldnt disagree more, they would def. sell out, even if it was a GR

Some colors just look good uncaged.
Which ones?

Not the grey wools, that's for sure. 
laugh.gif

Very dumb question but i was trying to get my girl the cream ub but did they come in a size 6 or 6.5 mens cuz she wears 7 or 7.5 womens?

trying to get them for my girl as well, she has a 6.5 in grey wools but she'd be cool with a 7, not like she has a choice anyway

What's the realistic price for a pair of OG NMDs ?!

Somehow got myself a pair, TTS.

(I go half up on UBs)

If they fit too big, might let them go.

Very dumb question but i was trying to get my girl the cream ub but did they come in a size 6 or 6.5 mens cuz she wears 7 or 7.5 womens?
Not sure what the smallest size is, but there is definitely a mens 6. Lots of 6/23.0cm hit the japan retailers and also packers appears to have had a size 6 up on their site.

Can I get some sizing info on Creams guys? My whites are a 10 and fit perfectly, I wouldnt want them even a little bit bigger or smaller at all. Do the Creams fit similar to the whites? I also wear a 9 in 350s if that matters. I'm waiting on a size 10 cream to come in, but heard the wool models fit a bit larger.

Can I get some sizing info on Creams guys? My whites are a 10 and fit perfectly, I wouldnt want them even a little bit bigger or smaller at all. Do the Creams fit similar to the whites? I also wear a 9 in 350s if that matters. I'm waiting on a size 10 cream to come in, but heard the wool models fit a bit larger.
Get the same size, diff colours shouldn't fit differently.

Last edited:
It'll stretch out to fit like the creams. You can take the insoles out to help the process if it's uncomfortable. Don't size up if you dont want that extra toe room. My feet are pretty wide btw. Both creams and whites fit TTS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom