ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Traded my 2nd pair of PB 350s for these plus cash. No regrets so far...they are very nice
Ez trade imo. HB is probably my favorite pair but i rarely wear em because of the white sole. Creams on the other hand get treated like **** lol

These aren't gonna release, they're samples of the OG whites that are already out (the ones w/ the black sole).

The triple white that are dropping in the spring use the wave/gradient knit pattern.

Is it just me or do these look off ? The curve at the bottom of the cage is touching the toe/side pattern ( maybe just a smaller size?) and the pattern also looks too low (maybe it's just the angle ?). The stitching by the ankle doesn't seem to reach the sock liner and the thread also looks off and has no back stitch. The ultra boost branding by the heel doesn't look right either, it doesn't seem to be sharp enough if that makes sense. I don't know maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time trusting anything not coming from an official authorized dealer. Especially with the fakes now a days.

I know people bought the Burgs and Olives off Pahko already and say they are legit, but when I contacted him he was very sketchy, and these unreleased whites he has now is just adding on top of it.

I know people bought the Burgs and Olives off Pahko already and say they are legit, but when I contacted him he was very sketchy, and these unreleased whites he has now is just adding on top of it.
I didn't order from him, but he communicated in a very positive manner when I inquired about my size.

Regardless if he comes across as sketchy or not I think all people care about is if the product is legit.

I just watched a review from someone who bought from him and the shoes are legit.

Last edited:
Is it just me or do these look off ? The curve at the bottom of the cage is touching the toe/side pattern ( maybe just a smaller size?) and the pattern also looks too low (maybe it's just the angle ?). The stitching by the ankle doesn't seem to reach the sock liner and the thread also looks off and has no back stitch. The ultra boost branding by the heel doesn't look right either, it doesn't seem to be sharp enough if that makes sense. I don't know maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time trusting anything not coming from an official authorized dealer. Especially with the fakes now a days.
Pahko is for real. Business is too good for him right now to be ruining his reputation w/ fakes. 

Here is more detailed pics that Pakho sent me on these Triple white ub.
They're supposed to be samples of the white GR? Why are the production dates 5/15 then, wouldn't sample pairs be produced well before the release month? Are they samples or actual variants like the black bottom 9 jordan's that Nike released in 13

Last edited:
Man, people weren't kidding when they said to size up, I got some Metal grey in 12 UK as that's all I could find and I've had to take out the insoles, they're still a little snug but I actually quite like it. 

Next pick up will be some Creams in 12.5, if I can find them in the UK that is.

A lot of people ignore the signs when they really want something. The PE market was/is a prime example of this. He may in fact be getting legitimate samples from an authorized vendor/supplier but I don't want to chance it.

Got the MG yesterday and let them go this morning. Very nice pair for me to be letting go but wasn't in love with them enough to justify keeping with all the expenses I have moving into a new apartment lol.

Mystery Grey is my favorite colorway to date.  I am a sucker for grey kicks.  The silver are too flashy and the grey wools look good, but the darker grey shade is so nice in person.  I am now trying to get a second pair so I can uncage them!

Mystery Grey is my favorite colorway to date.  I am a sucker for grey kicks.  The silver are too flashy and the grey wools look good, but the darker grey shade is so nice in person.  I am now trying to get a second pair so I can uncage them!
Post pics! Unlike most people here, I like the uncaged look on a few UB. I really wanted to see the MGs.

Do you guys think the hype for UBs would be anywhere near where it is if 350s were widely available? I've been wondering this recently.

Do you guys think the hype for UBs would be anywhere near where it is if 350s were widely available? I've been wondering this recently.

I would take UBs over 350s any day. The 350s aren't as durable or as comfortable. UBs deserve the hype.

AF6431_01_standard.jpg

Kinda wish these weren't women's.  They remind me of a Nike Huarache NM / Adidas Ultra Boost mash up.

yeah dont get me wrong, im not trying to say he's selling fakes to people. everything points to everything being super legit. It all just seemed weird to me at the time though, and now im just questioning these all whites and they dont come with a box? Im interested to see if someone grabs them and we can see how they check out.

Those couple of random Cream sizes on Villa gives me hope. It may be false hope, but some hope is good:D

Back
Top Bottom