ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah dont get me wrong, im not trying to say he's selling fakes to people. everything points to everything being super legit. It all just seemed weird to me at the time though, and now im just questioning these all whites and they dont come with a box? Im interested to see if someone grabs them and we can see how they check out.
Let's all chip in and see haahha. you can all venmo me

Last edited:
yeah dont get me wrong, im not trying to say he's selling fakes to people. everything points to everything being super legit. It all just seemed weird to me at the time though, and now im just questioning these all whites and they dont come with a box? Im interested to see if someone grabs them and we can see how they check out.

The white samples he has have been floating around for a while.

They were initially intended for a UK only release around the same time the regular whites dropped but they never ended up releasing.

indifferent.gif

#BoostVibes  ~ 3Ws are gunna be a problem.

Last edited:
AF6431_01_standard.jpg

Kinda wish these weren't women's.  They remind me of a Nike Huarache NM / Adidas Ultra Boost mash up.

Yeah these are the Stella Pure Boost Xs right?

Definitely strong NM vibes. Dope for sure.

Curious how the pure boost x translates over to men's sizing since it was specifically designed for women as opposed to the UBs which are unisex.

Are whites really selling out that fast still?? I can't imagine that if you really want a pair you don't have one by now.

My local footaction has mystery grey, whites, core blacks, and black gradients sitting on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom