ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Effff sole links man... doesn't this dude realize he is mostly feeding resellers?  Dude needs to get a life, or a GF, or something. 

SL isnt feeding resellers. He's feeding himself with everyone clicking and buying on his affiliated links. 

Glad I got lucky and got on sns few weeks ago. At least resell won't be like the uncaged. At least to those who wanted to wear..

I really like the uncaged look, but only on the grey wools, 3ms, and blacks. And the lacing goes a long way into pulling off the uncaged IMO

Last edited:
All these DIY uncaged pics are getting played out..much like the "Be Like Bill" memes 
eyes.gif

I'm not a fan of the uncaged look but it looks good on the MG because of the contrast of the dark areas on the ankle and tongue. Not a fan of the lacing though. If you are uncaging might as well leave the laces out.

To me, the uncaged look is all about the laces. That MG pair above the laces are bad. Too wide. Few pairs actually look good.

Never seen aqua socks with laces tho

If they actually had no laces in them
roll.gif
never seen this

Last edited:
that looks good bruh bruh. What length you go with?

How'd you do it?? I have white 3M kith laces I tried to put on my all white UB (someone in the thread asked for pics so I figured I try it out) and I could barely get one eyelet in, I thought I was going to have to cut the laces off

Damn people really tryna to drive 4 hours for UBs? Might as well pay resale. You going to spend on gas anyways.

Anxiously awaiting the MG's delivery today. Due to $ I probably only can either keep the Wools or the MG's. Initial comments last few days people have LOVED in person, then a few trickled in that they were "meh" in person. We'll see!

Anxiously awaiting the MG's delivery today. Due to $ I probably only can either keep the Wools or the MG's. Initial comments last few days people have LOVED in person, then a few trickled in that they were "meh" in person. We'll see!
Personally I like the wool grays better but mostly because they have a "more neutral" tone of gray, and I favor that.

Back
Top Bottom