ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FAIR TRADE. Stop with this nonsense if a trade is deemed one sided because one pair is worth $25 more.

Lets stop the madness.

We're not talking about core blacks for SNS here

Yeah I guess it's all up to what each person values more. They're generally going for similar resale prices so thought it was a reasonable question.

FAIR TRADE. Stop with this nonsense if a trade is deemed one sided because one pair is worth $25 more.

Lets stop the madness.

We're not talking about core blacks for SNS here
Your logic doesn't match your last sentence.

It's that the case then Core Blacks for SNS is also a fair trade.

Anyway, both are valued about the same now for creams and SNS, so it's really which one each prefers in terms of colors, but material wise, SNS has leather cage, if that makes it "more" value.

resale prices = hype = goes up and down

shoe cw / preference = up to an individual = stays the same BUT overtime it might change

Your logic doesn't match your last sentence.

It's that the case then Core Blacks for SNS is also a fair trade.

Anyway, both are valued about the same now for creams and SNS, so it's really which one each prefers in terms of colors, but material wise, SNS has leather cage, if that makes it "more" value.

Nah man. A resell price is implied, of course. You can find core blacks right now for retail. I get the resell value. And I'm giving credit for it.

But there;s nothing worst than someone wanting $25 more in a trade. To me, thats equal value. If someone is willing to walk because they couldn't get that extra $25, they didn't really want the shoe. Waste of time bum ***** is what i would tell them.

Pretty simple, actually.

Nah man. A resell price is implied, of course. You can find core blacks right now for retail. I get the resell value. And I'm giving credit for it.

But there;s nothing worst than someone wanting $25 more in a trade. To me, thats equal value. If someone is willing to walk because they couldn't get that extra $25, they didn't really want the shoe. Waste of time bum ***** is what i would tell them.

Pretty simple, actually.
I read that 3 times, and I still don't understand what you're saying.

But anyway, it's really up to individual preferences.

I would trade my NMDs for a pair of SNS or Creams.

ordered same day as everyone else on ADC? You're in LA, right? Surprised its not coming today. When is the estimated arrival?
Yup! You making me jealous dog. I'm west of the 405 like you as well homie [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Both villa and ADC tracking say by end of day tomorrow. Welp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom