ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ubiq filling his thread with so much false hope
laugh.gif
Yep, and with SL tweeting it, I'm surprised their server didn't crash just from the raffle entries. 
happy.gif

So funny that we can't post SC links here due to beef.

Just checked their site and someone over there frequents this forum for sure, pretty much all their UB info is culled from this thread.

So funny that we can't post SC links here due to beef.

Just checked their site and someone over there frequents this forum for sure, pretty much all their UB info is culled from this thread.
No wonder its being blocked 
laugh.gif
  I was like, WTF?!  Im not posting any cussed words...  
roll.gif

Yeah it was before my time on here so I never really got a full breakdown, but apparently the SC forum members & NT members do not get along.
Hahaha!  Didnt realized such thing could exist...  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

3Ms, MGs, Chalks, upcoming White w/ Multicolor, all have og knit pattern. As will the triple blacks to my knowledge. 3Ms did start dropping last year technically but they're part of the same run of LTDs as the others mentioned.

There are a bunch of other non-gradient colorways coming soon as well. No reason to think they'd switch over to gradient pattern completely, it's just another option they're providing. As you can tell from the colorways, the gradients are all more geared specifically toward runners, the new knit pattern provides a slightly different support and air flow.
Are you talking about blacks with black boost?

The new core blacks with continental sole will have the gradient pattern

They should release in June

3Ms, MGs, Chalks, upcoming White w/ Multicolor, all have og knit pattern. As will the triple blacks to my knowledge. 3Ms did start dropping last year technically but they're part of the same run of LTDs as the others mentioned.

There are a bunch of other non-gradient colorways coming soon as well. No reason to think they'd switch over to gradient pattern completely, it's just another option they're providing. As you can tell from the colorways, the gradients are all more geared specifically toward runners, the new knit pattern provides a slightly different support and air flow.

Are you talking about blacks with black boost?

The new core blacks with continental sole will have the gradient pattern
They should release in June
View media item 1923608

Nah I was talking about the triple blacks, with black boost.

The new whites & core black w/ white boost both use gradient pattern though for sure (unfortunately)

i got yeezys before i got creams...

this is getting out of hand
laugh.gif
With NMD's going for $500+ easy im actually surprised the creams resale hasn't gone up even more. Looks like you can get a pair for only like ~$100 more than normal.

Personally I like the feel of NMD on foot better than UB. UB has better cushioning but NMD upper is just well done. Plus I like that your foot sits lower to the ground.

Personally I like the feel of NMD on foot better than UB. UB has better cushioning but NMD upper is just well done. Plus I like that your foot sits lower to the ground.
Cushioning differences aside, my only gripe with the NMDs comfort-wise is the heel counter, it doesn't dig into my heel, but I can definitely feel that it's there. Although to be fair, both my pairs are 9.5s and I think a 9 would fit me better. We'll see when my yellow 9s show up.

Im waiting on the mesh pair if they feel the same... 
The best part of the NMD's comfort is the barely there PK upper (at least on the OGs & Key City, can't speak for the Oreo or Yellow yet, which both have slightly thicker PK) so I'm worried the mesh versions are going to be a lot more stiff & constricting in the upper, and I'm also spoiled by primeknit in general now and have a big issue with shoes that crease in the toebox while I walk. Mesh seems like it'd be a lot more prone to that issue.

UB has far more support than NMD.
I'd say it has more cushioning, and definitely more support in the upper, but the sole of the NMD feels more stable to me.

That being said, the UB is overall far and away more comfortable than the NMD.

Last edited:

Cushioning differences aside, my only gripe with the NMDs comfort-wise is the heel counter, it doesn't dig into my heel, but I can definitely feel that it's there. Although to be fair, both my pairs are 9.5s and I think a 9 would fit me better. We'll see when my yellow 9s show up.
Definitely keep us posted. You're a 10 in UB's right? I am a 10 as well and would go for a 9.5 on NMDs if I could score a pair. But if you say a 9 fits better, that would be good to know.

The best part of the NMD's comfort is the barely there PK upper (at least on the OGs & Key City, can't speak for the Oreo or Yellow yet, which both have slightly thicker PK) so I'm worried the mesh versions are going to be a lot more stiff & constricting in the upper, and I'm also spoiled by primeknit in general now and have a big issue with shoes that crease in the toebox while I walk. Mesh seems like it'd be a lot more prone to that issue.
I wonder if they would feel closer to UB upper but lack the bounce of the UB...  

Back
Top Bottom