ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got 3Ms in, can anyone direct me to those 3M laces?
I got mine from here:

http://www.laceduplaces.com/collections/reflective-laces/products/black-3m-rope-shoelaces

They don't have 45" in stock but maybe you can contact them to see when they will restock. The 45" on my pair are tad longer than the regular laces. Plus it's a tight fit to put the laces in. With enough patience and a pair of plyers, you can get by.

*edit: I believe if you sign up for their newsletter you get 10% off. Save you like a $1 or so.

Last edited:
I got mine from here:

http://www.laceduplaces.com/collections/reflective-laces/products/black-3m-rope-shoelaces

They don't have 45" in stock but maybe you can contact them to see when they will restock. The 45" on my pair are tad longer than the regular laces. Plus it's a tight fit to put the laces in. With enough patience and a pair of plyers, you can get by.

*edit: I believe if you sign up for their newsletter you get 10% off. Save you like a $1 or so.
Much appreciated

I was just unsure of the hue of grey in person and how close they are to core blacks. Anybody notice a considerable difference with the continental outsoles traction and durability wise?

Just pulled the trigger on the MGs. Tell me I made a good decision guys. I already own some core blacks
I love my MGs, I own the core blacks as well and I think they are different enough other than both being darker based. Plus I like the fact it has about 3 different shades of grey, so it goes with a lot of stuff, stands out without being flashy if that makes sense.

I was just unsure of the hue of grey in person and how close they are to core blacks. Anybody notice a considerable difference with the continental outsoles traction and durability wise?
The MGs are dope. Different enough from the core blacks to justify having both.

Continental outsoles are definitely more durable but the difference in traction is minimal.

trying to stay positive about a cream restock...im starting to think ebay is my best bet
Man the infatuation of these creams is like a kid's high school crush. You'd think people would get over it by now.

Creams are probably the best CW to come out SO FAR. I am sure once UBs 3rd wave comes out, they'll have way doper colors.

Just saying, don't break the bank for the hype. Once UBs reaches level 9000 hype, Adidas will make more GR dope colorways like what they are doing with NMDs.

(Still think they might abandon UBs and go full on NMDs).
I needed a laugh today.

Pretty sure you can tell the difference by the stripes.... If they have the 3 stripes then they are mesh.

You can tell the difference by the ankle collar and tongue tag. Primeknit doesn't have a tongue tag. Mesh doesn't have a elastic like collar.

Just pulled the trigger on the MGs. Tell me I made a good decision guys. I already own some core blacks
You made a good decision but... you need to get silvers, grey wool, 3m, whites, creams, burgs, olives, hypebeast, sns, wood wood and all the other colorways. That will be a better decision. Lol.

A couple of quick shots of the black 3M laces from RLS in my 3Ms.  Honestly I haven't bonded with the 3Ms that much and at this point I will primarily wear them when I am out at night walking or riding my bike.  The laces glow as bright as the shoes, as well as letting a lot more of the fabric underneath show through.  These things really pop when the light hits them.

View media item 1927265

View media item 1927267

Those are the white/black 3M. I have the black/white 3M in mine.

Back
Top Bottom