ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

still deciding if i shuld get the MG's since i already have a pair of silvers
1 shade of grey/silver is never enough. You should have atleast 3. 
roll.gif

ABANDON UB'S?

Did I read that correctly?

I love NT
Yes please everyone abandon UB's this Saturday. Then you guys can resume after the Wood Wood drop. 

Last edited:
Wonder if any of you know any code for runningwarehouse?

tried code runblog10 to scoop a pair of UB black grey , but when I tried to check out, the total price is not discounted 

Guys - 

So I was walking beside my car with my grey wools and I hit the side of my tire with them. It left a black mark on the wool portion. Tried cleaning it with some all purpose - that made the wool area darker and now it doesn't match. Now there's a patch of the shoe where it's just off in color and it bugs me. 

What's the best way to clean wool ultra boosts? This is pissing me off, and I can't find really any info online on how to clean the wool ones. 

Last edited:

Guys - 

So I was walking beside my car with my grey wools and I hit the side of my tire with them. It left a black mark on the wool portion. Tried cleaning it with some all purpose - that made the wool area darker and now it doesn't match. Now there's a patch of the shoe where it's just off in color and it bugs me. 

What's the best way to clean wool ultra boosts? This is pissing me off, and I can't find really any info online on how to clean the wool ones. 
Washing machine method same as the other UBs.

I've put my Chalks through the wash twice and they look brand new, no issues with the material.

edit - But now that you're rubbed the tire grease into the material, you should probably pre-treat the area with a toothbrush and soap and then spray with some shout before putting them in the wash.

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on the MGs. Tell me I made a good decision guys. I already own some core blacks
I was torn between the wools and MG's.  Had a chance to cop both of them.  Both great looking shoes, but I finally  opted for the MG's.  Love the darker grey.  Wools are awesome too though, all love no hate.   Still may grab those. 

Just found these fake NMDs on eBay and needed to post some pics because they're proof that they've definitely started adding nipples and lines to the fake boost.

Luckily this factory f*cked up and put nipples on the red blocks too.

Added a pic of the tab on the toe too cause it's bigger than it should be.

You can tell it's still the fake boost pattern and the aside from the nipples on the red block, the shape of the block is off and the indented lines are too deep and kinda sloppy.

Mainly just posting it in here because we can no longer simply say "legit, boost has nipples"

Last edited:

Washing machine method same as the other UBs.

I've put my Chalks through the wash twice and they look brand new, no issues with the material.

edit - But now that you're rubbed the tire grease into the material, you should probably pre-treat the area with a toothbrush and soap and then spray with some shout before putting them in the wash.
Yep. I just spot cleaned it with some soap water and a toothbrush. Going to let it dry and see if it's better. Thanks. 

Last edited:
Seriously who started this 'UBs may get canned' talk? UBs are a running sneaker, NMDs are a lifestyle sneaker. If they both sell well great! But regardless of which model exceeds the other in sales they are both here for the foreseeable future. Why would Adidas stop making one of their top selling sneakers????

Spilled red wine in wool greys....#partyfoul. How do I clean this off? Pillow case on delicate, but is there anything I need to do or use on the wool part?

Spilled red wine in wool greys....#partyfoul. How do I clean this off? Pillow case on delicate, but is there anything I need to do or use on the wool part?
try spraying some oxy clean or something on the wine stains

MGs are wayyy nicer in person than in pics.

My buddy has them. Seeing them in person actually made me realize that they are nothing special - a dark grey boost. I think the wools are much nicer in person. Much nicer contrast

Back
Top Bottom