ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My buddy has them. Seeing them in person actually made me realize that they are nothing special - a dark grey boost. I think the wools are much nicer in person. Much nicer contrast
Relax.  Didn't you already "meh" them a few hours ago?  We already know how you feel.  So why the extra effort?  Did @KG21 hit a soft spot? 
roll.gif

Relax.  Didn't you already "meh" them a few hours ago?  We already know how you feel.  So why the extra effort?  Did @KG21
hit a soft spot?  :rofl:

Uh... No bro, lol, he actually quoted me pretty much saying not to judge by the pictures and I was just stating that I have seen them in person. Not sure why it made you jump in.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy my first pair of UB's and they're the 3M's in a size 9. If I wear a 9.5 in Jordans, do you think I can fit in them lol? I'm also a 9-9.5 in Vans.

Thanks again. 

Yeah that's what I figured too but my friend who is selling them to me is a 9.5 but wears a 9 in UB? It's weird, but anyway thanks for your help.

Huh, if thats the case the laces look kinda fat and I dont own silvers but Im pretty sure they shouldnt have like that satin lining either.

Back
Top Bottom