ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Looking for some new running shoes.

I'm on several sports teams and we usually run outdoors and on the track for warm up / cardio.

I'm a big Nike head but I hear a lot of positive reviews about the boost technology.  I'm interested in running on clouds... haha

Don't know if I should buy the ultra boosts or the new PureBoost ZG that came out today...  Any inputs?  Thanks in advanced

P.S. The ultra boosts look 100x better.. heh
Not much info out there about the ZG yet, but UB has the most boost material in the midsole.  The primary complaints are they can be a bit tight if you have wide feet (many size up .5), and the outsole can wear down quickly with heavy miles on pavement.  Though the new Continental soles are supposed to help with the durability problem.  I would suggest going UB if you want the full boost experience, plus the great looks that come with it.  Well worth the extra $40 over the ZG in my opinion.  Technically they seem very similar as neutral runners with a 10mm drop, so go with what looks best to you.

Last edited:
This is what I was referring to when I asked about a cream restock yest
Just yanking your chain.  Standard response for people who come in and ask what they missed in the last 100 pages of the thread. 
roll.gif

Nice find...sent a request for these and the MG..hoping for the best!

In reply to pg62..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom