ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are the core blacks the one with the purple heel tab? If so, can anyone point me in the right direction for a sz 10-10.5?

keep trying to checkout on adidas but getting payment issues. Card has authorization charges but no order submitted

Don't understand what the problem is

Shoes that I'm rocking at the gym today. What do you guys think about Energy Boosts?

I also stopped by the mall and got some Ultra Boosts for less than retail.
happy.gif
I got 2nd place in a 10k last year in that colorway of energy boost.  They were like 50-60 on sale at finishline so well worth it.

Adidas Ultra Boost "Silver Silver" Sample ... that CHROME on the back [emoji]128191[/emoji][emoji]128191[/emoji][emoji]128191[/emoji] 

Photo Credit via: @Jack_Gane 

welcome to the club. I think I've only worn my pair twice.

Its a shame they didn't make them a worldwide release. Stupid. I'd double up

Got my women's WW in today. 

I've tried on UB twice already (this pair in 9 and a 9.5 my local Nordstrom had, I'm a true 8-8.5 with slightly wide feet) and I don't really feel any remarkable comfort. It's comfy, but it just reminds me of my Lunar Flyknits with a more restrictive upper. If I got my TTS or smaller my feet would probably feel like suffocating. Maybe if I actually walk around in a pair then I'll understand. I like the WWs though because of how unique they are.

Last edited:
Adidas Ultra Boost "Mystery Grey / Iron"

Twitter/Instagram: @Jason_Donnar_03

glasses.gif

[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

Got my women's WW in today. 

I've tried on UB twice already (this pair in 9 and a 9.5 my local Nordstrom had, I'm a true 8-8.5 with slightly wide feet) and I don't really feel any remarkable comfort. It's comfy, but it just reminds me of my Lunar Flyknits with a more restrictive upper. If I got my TTS or smaller my feet would probably feel like suffocating. Maybe if I actually walk around in a pair then I'll understand. I like the WWs though because of how unique they are.
Yes walk around. The boost is like nothing else.

funny how an awesome looking shoe can even make shoe trees somewhat bearable. First time I've seen shoe trees and not shake my head

Adidas Ultra Boost "Silver Silver" Sample ... that CHROME on the back [emoji]128191[/emoji][emoji]128191[/emoji][emoji]128191[/emoji] 

Photo Credit via: @Jack_Gane 
Wow ummm....Yea I need these, first pair of gradients I've seen and had to have!

ive only ever paid resell for lance mountains and shadow 1s.  but damn i swear im about to drop some bucks for those wood woods and olives.  

ive only ever paid resell for lance mountains and shadow 1s.  but damn i swear im about to drop some bucks for those wood woods and olives.  

have you seen WW's in person? If not, do that first if possible.

Such a bland pair to me.

Olives, on the other hand.......

Back
Top Bottom