ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow. This was today? Had no clue.

Yeah it's all week, they're giving out 75 pairs over the week, so far just the Lush Red pair.

Today it was nick young taking over their Twitter, pretty sure it'll be a diff public figure each day. They tweet 5 of their favorite places around the city & the 5th one is where the NMDs are at.

If anyone has tiny feet I just found a pair of OG purples in W US 7.5 for about 110$ on a swedish site (legit, they're on discount).

Edit : And also the yellow & blacks male model for the same price in US 8, 8.5, 9.5.

Last edited:
Anyone looking for a size 12.5 in all white ultra boosts? I caught the End restock today but couldn't get my own size, looking to swap with a reseller for a size 9.5 or 10 to wear

I need a 12.5 but i don't have those sizes to trade or any for that matter haha.

About the production date on the creams. I just looked at my WoodWood UBs and they also have the 11/15 date so I guess they must have done a really huge production of many different models in september and november.

Been stalking this thread for over a month... didn't want to join/post until I had Creams. Needless to say... I'm here lol. 

Been stalking this thread for over a month... didn't want to join/post until I had Creams. Needless to say... I'm here lol. 
what size and price, if you don't mind me asking

just picked up an 8.5 for 250  from family friend, and 8 for 280 from vicesltd.com that someone posted here last week because i missed the bny restock

Last edited:

what size and price, if you don't mind me asking

just picked up an 8.5 for 250  from family friend, and 8 for 280 from vicesltd.com that someone posted here last week because i missed the bny restock

Strong first post. And where did you cop your Creams? The BNY release?
That night was LITERALLY the only night I did not get on here. So unfornately, No. A guy posted a pair (Sz11) on ebay a month ago for 699.99. After arguing with him about his rape pricing I started to give up hope. Got on ebay one night and another 11 was there for 350. No hesitation. A lil steep, but you cant take it with you. Was searching heavy for 3 weeks. And I mean heavy. I literally watched 10.5 Creams vaporize from ebay waiting o a 11. 

That night was LITERALLY the only night I did not get on here. So unfornately, No. A guy posted a pair (Sz11) on ebay a month ago for 699.99. After arguing with him about his rape pricing I started to give up hope. Got on ebay one night and another 11 was there for 350. No hesitation. A lil steep, but you cant take it with you. Was searching heavy for 3 weeks. And I mean heavy. I literally watched 10.5 Creams vaporize from ebay waiting o a 11. 
A little steep but atleast the search is over for you and like what you said you didn't even hesitate it means you were really ready to drop that amount for that pair. Enjoy your pair.

Man... I think I'm finally over trying to cop a pair of the Creams. My stubborn *** is going to remain Team Retail and that's just the way it goes for us.

I wish they would re-release the white pairs with the Continental sole. 

Super late to the party here but do these run true to size or etc?
Depends on what type of feet you have. I have flat and wide feet. I went TTS and it felt really snug. At first I had to remove the insole for a better fit then eventually got used to it. Some goes half size up.

Man... I think I'm finally over trying to cop a pair of the Creams. My stubborn *** is going to remain Team Retail and that's just the way it goes for us.

I wish they would re-release the white pairs with the Continental sole. 
Yeah until someone again posts a photo of creams here. Lol
^ my feet are like yours so sounding like half size up is best route.
Yes. Also depends on what model your getting. Based on what I read here if you are going to go for wools then you could go TTS since they are a little bit looser.

Not sure how gradients fit because I don't have one. @tankdayglo  can answer that for you.

Is $280 good for creams? Tired of waiting for a restock lol
Not the best price but not the worst also. I was about to drop 290 for pads before I caught the restock. Imo i'd get it since there is no guarantee for a restock.

Back
Top Bottom