ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this the refer a friend program on matches.
Get the voucher after your first purchase?
Im trying too :smile:

Heres proof just be patient. Its off matches. I want everyone to eat.
Ahh, yes, now I remember the post & the clever move you pulled haha. Can't remember what the first step was though.

Hope it works out for you, I've been saying I'd probably double up if I can get em for $200 or less, and I still feel that way! Haha. Keep us posted.

PSA: Reps have now fixed the shiny heel cup and the incorrect insole. Looks damn near close to my retail pair..scary. Everyone please be careful when purchasing UB's..

View media item 1969973

Last edited:
PSA: Reps have now fixed the shiny heel cup and the incorrect insole. Looks damn near close to my retail pair..scary. Everyone please be careful when purchasing UB's..
Would need to see less blown out pics but it looks like they got a lot of other stuff wrong on them, which is good.

Need that Matches voucher code too 
smokin.gif

Still debating wheather I'm gonna keep my Solebox UBs or sell them to get the PB Yeezy 350's. And no you don't need to PM me yet because I haven't decided yet. Besides I'm in Sweden.

Still debating wheather I'm gonna keep my Solebox UBs or sell them to get the PB Yeezy 350's. And no you don't need to PM me yet because I haven't decided yet. Besides I'm in Sweden.
which do you really want more? I'm ok that i missed on the SB cause i have yeezys, but i really want a collab pair at some point 

which do you really want more? I'm ok that i missed on the SB cause i have yeezys, but i really want a collab pair at some point 
That's what I'm trying to figure out right now haha. I won't spend the amount of money for Yeezys before selling something but at the same time I really liked the SBs when I saw them in person.

PBs are trash bro... keep your SBs... Summer is coming even in Sweden...

Back
Top Bottom