ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh sorry guys in my instructions I said put a fake email but it seems like you have to put a real one now it used to just give you the code instantly.

Oh sorry guys in my instructions I said put a fake email but it seems like you have to put a real one now it used to just give you the code instantly.
Just waiting on the email to come in. Fingers crossed.

MUST GET HIGHSNOBIETY ULTRA BOOST ! Everyone saying they're boring but still copping for trade bait :frown: I want them to wear fml I don't own any other grey UB

​SORRY GUYS I CANT PM EVERYONE BACK ITS TAKING TOO MUCH TIME MIGHT BURN IT BUT HERE YOU GO:
  1. Create an account on matches
  2. After you create an account log in and fill your shipping address in.
  3. Go to the y-3 pure boost and add your size to your cart.
  4. Find another item that is above $40 and add it to your cart. It doesn’t matter what it is.
  5. Go to your cart
  6. Open  up a new tab and click this link:
http://link.matchesfashion.com/clic...21haWwuY29t/56f3745611890de2718b456eCa550e6b0
  1. The link will take you to a place to enter your email address. Give your real email so they can send you the code. There might be a delay because a bunch of people are signing up.
  2. Once you get the code Copy the code and paste it in your cart in the voucher section.
  3. After you see that you received $75 off then enter another code: USAFREE
Then hit enter again.

Then lastly after both discount and free shipping are applied remove the other item you don’t want from your cart.

It should keep the discount and free shipping for $200

Back
Top Bottom