ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yep. I read a few pages back someone said the actual conversion for the UK10 was US11, or was that a mistake?

About the discussion on wearing sneakers at work earlier : I would kill to be able to wear sneakers at my work. Not gonna happen until I find something better so here are my beautiful working shoes. View media item 1974432

yep. I read a few pages back someone said the actual conversion for the UK10 was US11, or was that a mistake?
Nah that was just a guy in the Y-3 thread being dumb. Matches listed the conversion wrong, they shipped out the correct UK sizes, so you'll be getting a US 10.5.

I couldn't get that smaller size. Was at Dave and Busters with the kids and when i tried, it was gone.
I'm in the same boat as you.  I'm the same exact size as you in UB and Racers and I ordered a 10 UK.  I think I may just put an extra insole in there if it doesn't fit.....hopefully it's not too bad though.  

Just received my UBIQ online raffle pair and liking the shoe. Just need some SNS in my life and I'm set for awhile. Will try to get some pics up tonight.

Hey All,

Been following in the dark for some time but after seeing the laughs of two left feet/ or was it two rights with the cream, then the claim of shaving excess weight off the shoe by uncaging, as well as many other blasts.

Then to realise the energy and time endured by endless L's.

Don't have a collection of UB, only an OG  since day 1 of release from yesteryear that I've used as beaters to no end and recently acquired solar yellows at a knocked down price.

Europe is my base and those that hooked up the matches deal by bro's here sure made me envious.

Total respect to this fam.

Back
Top Bottom