ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Well, no. That's wrong. Adidas had nothing to do with them.... it is confirmed that they are/were a custom. 
whether a customizer made them or not.... 

guarantee real products were used and Adidas was like, "cool" 

Beckham is a franchise player... he can do what he wants.... and if he wanted Adidas to actually make him a pair, **** would get done ...beeeleee daht 

yall act like David Beckham to Adidas is as Michael Jordan to Nike. 

Can David call up Adidas and get any existing Adidas shoe he wants? Yes. Can he make a call to make 2 custom pairs for him and his son? Possibly. Is it likely he'd go through that? Probably not
Beckham is not that big of a name in the US, but did you see those mob scenes in Asia when he was at the opening of Adidas stores?  Massive appeal in much of the world that is at least on a Jordan level.

I'm pretty sure these dropped in europe though right? I see a sold out screen....so chances are quite high they drop in US today to?

nah, theres no connection between euro drops/US drops. If anything, Euro drops tend to be days/weeks before the US one.

Whats weird was adidas running tweeting this at about 3 am, specifically mentioning the Ultraboost. Theres been no one to claim they copped a pair though.

View media item 1975605

Last edited:
Beckham is not that big of a name in the US, but did you see those mob scenes in Asia when he was at the opening of Adidas stores?  Massive appeal in much of the world that is at least on a Jordan level.

Never said he wasn't a big name. I said that his ties to adidas isn't like Jordan's ties to Nike. My original post basically says that beckham hasn't been helping adidas sell shoes for over 30 years therefore he's probably not getting the same special treatment to call up corporate and demand the factory to roll out 2 custom pairs.

Last edited:
not feeling the multi toe UB's. might be done with this model for a minute. have the wools, creams and Y-3's so I'm chillin. def hoping to snag core blacks on a disco down the road.

Never said he wasn't a big name. I said that his ties to adidas isn't like Jordan's ties to Nike. My original post basically says that beckham hasn't been helping adidas sell shoes for over 30 years therefore he's probably not getting the same special treatment to call up corporate and demand the factory to roll out 2 custom pairs.
I mean.... dude signed a $160M lifetime contract THIRTEEN YEARS AGO 

makes it hard to believe he can't get whatever he wants from Adidas.... that man is a soccer legend and has been forever 

SOLELINKS posted early this morning.... like 2am/3am... something like that 

US never had a page for the whites, only the blues 

the French site however, had stock of the whites 

I mean.... dude signed a $160M lifetime contract THIRTEEN YEARS AGO 

makes it hard to believe he can't get whatever he wants from Adidas.... that man is a soccer legend and has been forever 
He can get whatever he wants Im sure. 

The UB yeezys are customs tho. 

lol again, I'm not saying he can't  call up adidas and make that request. I'm just saying its not likely Adidas is gonna turn on the lights and machines at the factories to roll out 2 pairs for him. Was and would have been a cheaper route to send it to a customizer to do, which was basically confirmed a while ago anyway. 

Last edited:

He can get whatever he wants Im sure. 

The UB yeezys are customs tho. 
yeah, i get that ... just making the point that the thought of him calling Adidas to have them made isn't a stretch and is very reasonable 

despite others thinking he couldn't do it 

Sorry those multi/white ub are almost as lazy as the highsnobiety collab. That little multi toe looks weird to me they could have figured out a better color blocking for the multi

Back
Top Bottom